Instagram?

lol ppl still talking about steezy unfollowing them?

son is too hollywood now, happens to even the most humble of men i guess he mostly post baby pics and wedding stuff, whats the big deal?

i usually like the city shots but other NT members get busy with photography

some of those baby pics make me LOL though

lol ppl still talking about steezy unfollowing them?

son is too hollywood now, happens to even the most humble of men i guess he mostly post baby pics and wedding stuff, whats the big deal?

i usually like the city shots but other NT members get busy with photography

some of those baby pics make me LOL though
The drama my man ksteezy ksteezy created with his unfollow spree :lol:

Link in sig. I follow all #nt back :pimp:

Ive tried to readd everyone who got caught up in the clean up, sorry bros but if you just post up kicks, don't eem follow me, chances are I won't follow you, nothing personal...just hated flowing through my feed to get flooded with the same sneaker pics :frown:

I'm not no damb Hollywood man :lol:

Just wanted to clean up what pops up on my feed and some NTers got caught up, but I've been checkin in on here for handles and adding a lot of ya again...lol

What's yours Audi? Couldn't find where you posted in this thread..

Everyone wants to be ksteezy bestie on IG...

YTG2PZC.png

Lol I never got why some people take IG so seriously.

As long as it's nothing offensive or disturbing then it doesn't bother me what other people post...

Ive tried to readd everyone who got caught up in the clean up, sorry bros but if you just post up kicks, don't eem follow me, chances are I won't follow you, nothing personal...just hated flowing through my feed to get flooded with the same sneaker pics :frown:

I'm not no damb Hollywood man :lol:

Just wanted to clean up what pops up on my feed and some NTers got caught up, but I've been checkin in on here for handles and adding a lot of ya again...lol

What's yours Audi? Couldn't find where you posted in this thread..

lol i dont post kicks at all

casualalfredo for all who wanna know

i follow everyone, im pretty interactive too

i still like kick photos too because NT display them in a creative way, i gotta get a lil more creative, but the whole IG thing is fun i admit

Last edited:
INTERNATIONALCHESTDAY
I like commenting in how mainly lakers fans post lebron imagesLike do u eem insecure brah?

lol i dont post kicks at all

casualalfredo for all who wanna know

i follow everyone, im pretty interactive too

i still like kick photos too because NT display them in a creative way, i gotta get a lil more creative, but the whole IG thing is fun i admit

Just shot you a request....why yo *** private tho!?

Back
Top Bottom