Instagram?

some deep John Mayer %!@
pimp.gif

Just so y'all know, if you don't rep NT, don't have any photos, or your content sucks...

You probably ain't getting followed back

@fuhrercake ... Mogs snacked my SeymoreCAKE moniker damn shame considering I use it for everything
30t6p3b.gif

Since we're specifying... iPhone user I Make Myself So Easy To Love!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

@fuhrercake ... Mogs snacked my SeymoreCAKE moniker damn shame considering I use it for everything
30t6p3b.gif

Since we're specifying... iPhone user I Make Myself So Easy To Love!!!
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
It's getting bad out chea. Pretty much when the new social media "thing" is out and bubbling, you have to secure a name fast.

Now that you Android fools are on this %#%# I'll try to post more pics...too lazy 
laugh.gif

Tag is in my sig, follow me, I'll follow back...

I wonder if the loss functionality on statigr.am has anything to do with the new android users...

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Why are some iPhone users all butt hurt?

I know tons of people on Instagram and have iPhones and I haven't heard one person complaining. Where are you seeing this?

I actually think this is a great thing for Android people to be a part of it. Instagram is such a user friendly social networking site. Who does't like looking at pictures? The only people I hate are people that use Instagram like its a Twitter and put up rant notes and other crap like that.

Back
Top Bottom