Instagram?

@hollakid619

I won't follow back.  Trying to see how many followers I can get without following anyone. So far, 25
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you have a lot of food or scenery pics, I'll follow back. A lot of you arent active
30t6p3b.gif

@Luong1209.

even now that instagram is on android, i refuse to d/l it.

nobody wants to see your lame club sandwich with a vintage flair, you pseudo-hipster-photographers.

Originally Posted by wcghost

nobody wants to see your lame club sandwich with a vintage flair, you pseudo-hipster-photographers

@jonahand 

pimp.gif

@marlomaximus

i don't care if you post frequently or not ill follow back. Keeps me entertained at work.

Had this app for a minute and never got into it...edit - I'm not on now
laugh.gif
Tried messing around for about 30 minutes and it was a no go.

nobody wants to see your lame club sandwich with a vintage flair, you pseudo-hipster-photographers.
But my sandwiches are delicious, though. Shoutout to Ikes.

This is the equivalent to people saying "I don't want to see you talking about eating your lame club sandwich" on Facebook or twitter

Originally Posted by presequel

This is the equivalent to people saying "I don't want to see you talking about eating your lame club sandwich" on Facebook or twitter
really? you need a 3rd social networking website/service to share mediocre photos that have been unnecessarily touched up?
laugh.gif

NT, please follow me. I will follow you back.

@trillsince1994

And follow @Luong1209 too. 
pimp.gif
His instagram is 
smokin.gif

If you would like to occasionally look at pictures of guns, liquor, beards and other manly stuff...the name is now in the sig.

Back
Top Bottom