Instagram?

A lot of cats in here capitalizing on the follows but never reciprocate :lol:

Its like some kind of weird game humans do to feel like celebrities...

But anyway king_nas is my name. I will be sure to follow back .

About to follow some of y'all in a few

True that I follow they don't follow back. lol

laonineteen80

I follow back #nt...if u follow me, & I'm not doin the same, let me know.
But some of u guys are like 12 & ****, postin pics of male tounge rings etc.....that weirdo **** gets unfollowed

Moundraised

BLACKSHEEPOCHO shout out to everyone on here who has followed me thus far I really appreciate it as well as admire your creativity and individuality.

JOHNPSIMON

.ig-b- { display: inline-block; }
.ig-b- img { visibility: hidden; }
.ig-b-:hover { background-position: 0 -60px; } .ig-b-:active { background-position: 0 -120px; }
.ig-b-48 { width: 48px; height: 48px; background: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-sprite-48.png) no-repeat 0 0; }
@media only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2 / 1), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi), only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx) {
.ig-b-48 { background-image: url(//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-sprite-48@2x.png); background-size: 60px 178px; } }//badges.instagram.com/static/images/ig-badge-48.png

^^^click the link^^
just followed the last 2 pages show you boy some :nthat:
the web version of ig is but Idt it tells you when someone liked or comment a pic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom