Instagram?

^^ Yea Bunch of cornballs, Ive noticed that too

Exactly...I'll start naming names in here, just to shame that cupcake activity. Even followers that don't post or engage...what the f*** is the point? Lurking on NT is one thing...lurking on IG, nah man, that's weak.

I'll take the guy or gal who posts incessantly over the cornball who worries about his follower count...suspect.

^^ Yea Bunch of cornballs, Ive noticed that too

Exactly...I'll start naming names in here, just to shame that cupcake activity. Even followers that don't post or engage...what the f*** is the point? Lurking on NT is one thing...lurking on IG, nah man, that's weak.

I'll take the guy or gal who posts incessantly over the cornball who worries about his follower count...suspect.

the whole follow then unfollow "strategy" to boost your own follower count will never make sense to me.

Especially when those people complain about losing followers :rofl:

follower count and all that stuff has always been a weird thing to me.

Like, its not like Facebook is cutting us monthly checks associated with our follower counts :rofl:

a lot of yall need to add NT to your bio so we know who the NTers are. usually if someone follows me and it's just a random person with no common followers and I don't see NT I just assume it's no one I know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom