Interracial Dating... need I say more ?!

If she look good she fair game my man, just gotta go for it sometimes.

Last edited:
Current girl of 3 years is Argentine ,I'm African American. I literally bumping into her and been rocking ever since. It was awkward at first, but thankfully I'm fluent. I dated a white girl (Russian background) before and never introduced her to the fam, she introduced me to hers though, pops literally gave me a death stare. I'm from the south, still a bit different there, so I was a bit nervous to introduce her to my family :smh:

Love em all, especially darker hair, but I've never had an Asian before though. I think one of the wonderful things about society today is that our generation is so influenced by pop culture, that we are dating interracially more and more. :smokin

Last edited:
im of mexican descent and im turned off by mexican chicks.

they are annoying to me and trashy as hell, cant mess with em unless they are part white too.

they have these ridiculous standards yet they have nothing to offer..
laugh.gif

they get mad i only date white girls and mixed chicks.

biracial black girls love me for some reason and i love them too.

im asian and i plan on only dating asians whewwwwww

had a few chances to smash white latinas and black chicks passed on all of em aint even mad

Last edited:
Random but kinda on topic, I hate seeing Caucasian or Spanish girls say **** like this:

"RT @tattooedMIMI One day I'll make a black man happy"

I don't know why but its annoying to me :lol:

I rarely if ever step out of the hispanic race, dated one white girl, plenty of latinas. My last yambs was this black girl that acted preppy as hell, white girl basically. Never imagined myself getting it with a black girl though, never crossed my mind. But those latinas :pimp:

im of mexican descent and im turned off by mexican chicks.

they are annoying to me and trashy as hell, cant mess with em unless they are part white too.

they have these ridiculous standards yet they have nothing to offer..:lol:

they get mad i only date white girls and mixed chicks.

biracial black girls love me for some reason and i love them too.
thts exactly how I feel about them . but the one thing I can say is tht they are ride or dies forreal . will break you out of jail type stuff

thts exactly how I feel about them . but the one thing I can say is tht they are ride or dies forreal . will break you out of jail type stuff
Im mexican and I have never dated a mexican or mexican american girl since I've lived in the states. I've seen it from my friends and most are super clingy and having grown up around them, i stay away... but my haritage is starting to kick full force recently, i might be forced to give some of them da d :tongue:

I was going to say no brothers.
Everyone is trying real hard to play up black me dating outside but I just don't see it.

Sometimes I can go days without even seeing a white female :lol:

Random but kinda on topic, I hate seeing Caucasian or Spanish girls say **** like this:

"RT @tattooedMIMI One day I'll make a black man happy"

I don't know why but its annoying to me
laugh.gif
White girls who say i only date black guys 
indifferent.gif

rubs me the wrong way 

I'm asian and have only hooked up with an asian once
nerd.gif
.... the others have been blondes and 2 latinas thrown in there.

mann people are attracted to who they're attracted to and sometimes females have a specific reason as to why the go for a certain race .. example

I'm with the girl at lunch (she's black) I ask her "wat type of guys she like" .. she says "I only date Mexicans I don't date black guys because to many of my ex's hace done me dirt" now to me it's kinda ****** up being put into a general category with all black males because OF HER CHOICES. sucks more because I was immediately feeling her as soon as she caught my eye .

Last edited:
mann people are attracted to who they're attracted to and sometimes females have a specific reason as to why the go for a certain race .. example

I'm with the girl at lunch (she's black) I ask her "wat type of guys she like" .. she says "I only date Mexicans I don't date black guys because to many of my ex's hace done me dirt" now to me it's kinda ****** up being put into a general category with all black males because OF HER CHOICES. sucks more because I was immediately feeling her as soon as she caught my eye .

I hate when it be the extra cute ones I see too. :rolleyes

White girls who say i only date black guys :stoneface:

rubs me the wrong way 

I feel the same way when any girl say "I only date ___ guys".

Like sheesh we all ain't ****** up. :lol: but then I think they just suck at picking guys.

Last edited:
my first was with a latina have had other latinas but don't want one in the end but have laid pipe to other races of course. Asians are kinkiest in my experience. I just don't prefer my own race

I'm seriously developing a need to hook up with a pretty black girl. I do pretty well for myself with quality of looks in all other types of women (not so humble brag). But lately I've been admiring a few gorgeous black girls that I notice now and then. I've never been overtly attracted to black girls before so it's kind of weird for me. My preference has always been latina (the only race I've ever been in serious relationshipos with), followed by a tie between white and asian girls, then black girls bringing up the rear for me. They always have to be way prettier than average to catch my eye (I know that sounds racist but it's just how attraction works for me personally, I respect black girls/people just as much as all the other races).

I saw Anchorman 2 tonight and that black girl had me drooooling. God she was gorgeous. Only thing that bothered me is she had her eyebrows COMPLETELY shaved off and drawn back on, still didn't stop the drooling though. And also that black girl from You Got Served. Might even be the same chick idk. But seriously, I want some chocolate.

I'm half asian half white. Most girls dont realize that I'm asian though.

Last edited:
ive never had sex with a black chick

im black if it matters

loved the latinas since i can remember

+1

Iv'e dated lots of other races but Hispanic women get the feels.

I was dating a this black chick and everything was "ninja this" and "ninja that". I felt very uncomfortable. I never had one of my other non-black chicks reference "ninjas".

Back
Top Bottom