Interracial Dating... need I say more ?!

dudes claim they're attracted to "all races js gotta be cute" but every person has thir preference and I think race does play a part . not even saying it plays a major part but a part none the less .

I'm twenty , fairly young compared to many of you , so my dating albeit a good amount are all black girls because living in Los Angeles and finding a white chick whose down to date you is hard , especially if you chill with all black people . now tht I'm expanding my social spectrum it might be a bit easier but saying tht i won't have to adjust my approach to a different race is hard to believe .

with a black chick we most likely like the same:
music
foods
movies
places to chill
social/political issues
etc. and I understand tht finding the differences is wat makes a relationship fun but it are the similarities tht you build on first.

how ima do tht white a snow bunny tht likes nothing tht I do ... leaving clobs of her hair in my sink and bath tub and ****
Stop calling white women "snow bunnies"...
:smh:

:lol: no wonder it's hard for him to find a white woman down to date him

I got a date with a blonde haired Italian chick. Never actually took a white chick out before.

I've always dated white/latin men. I've dabbled with some Haitians. I've become more open to African American men but I think I have a preference.
Current lover is Dominican

I'm Filipino and I've only dated a variety of asians and a black chick.. I'm over asians tho. I can't get enough of Latinas now..

Latina's my dude...
pimp.gif

I want a black babe but I can't relate to one at all. I was neighbors with one and we would hang out a bit, the way the crips and bloods dogged me out at school :lol: :nerd:  
asian babes stick to themselves mostly where I live, macking one down is the most I've done with asians.
I macked a middle eastern babe down on the back to the future ride at universal studios when I was like 14-15.
maybe bc of where I live but the white babes are always for the most part super chill and dope.
mexican babes where I live act like their **** don't stink, the fattest torta in the city is walking around with a kardashian swag thinking she's bomb.

Why can't you obtain one?
Relate? In what way?

i was gonna contribute to this thread as im currently in a three year interracial relationship, but ummm.... misleading title is misleading. :rofl:

ill just read. lol.

If there's one thing I've noticed during my interaction with white women...

If you aren't 1 of the first 3 black dudes to hit best believe she goes and don't be surprised if you're talking and out in public you get hit with the, "Oh you talking to ________ now? Head/P is bomb."

It's like after their first black body they go on a one man mission to make amends for slavery or something.

cute is cute for me…. however I've never had an asian or latino

the latino as aspect is probably cuz i haven't been to the right bar/club scene for them. but for asians i feel as if the always block me off. why i have no clue. i don't come off as aggressive as i use to living back home in the south but they just aint havin it. I'm black and i do get a fair dose of the poon from other nationalities but those twoive been lacking in. Aslo with latinos especially my age, mid 20's these chicks be like 2-3 kids in the hole and that blows my mind. lol

Had the whole lot. My daughters mom is black. Nothing really phases me I just come at them all the same way. There is no difference on my approach for me. Trying to jam this girl who is asian X white now. I have no preference.

I have two deal breakers though.
1. No blondes
2. Religious girls

Anything else I'll give it a try.

Last edited:
Ive been reading through this thread a little and I have a question. those of you who are black and say you would never date a black woman, why is that?

I know alot of dudes be like "black women have an attitude, or they make you work too hard." To me that sounds like a weak man.

Im a light skinned black man, and my whole life all I have dated are black women and latin women. Ive been approached by a few white women but I always play them to the left. They just have never been all that attractive to me.

I know some brothas who will walk over the finest black women to get to a average looking white woman. Its sad.

I'm Asian and I used to date asian girls when I was younger but now I've only dated Latinas. Been with multiple Latinas and haven't been with an Asian girl for a while now.

I'm white. My wife is Mexican American. Been married almost 14 years.
Before her there was the United Nations it seems like.
Black/Mexican
Black
Filipino/white
White/Mexican (multiple)
Chinese/Hawaiian
White/Hawaiian
Filipino/Black
Filipino
Persian
Indian
Puerto Rican/Mexican
I love L.A.
Ya gotta taste all the flavors before you find the one you like.
Just like someone else said, "if she's bad, she's bad"

-J-

Smashed my share of chalk bunnies. Never dated outside my race. (I'm black) I'll date any reca as long as we relate and have a lot in common. Its all about compatibility. Living in the country makes it kinda hard to find women of different races. Its 95% black and white where I live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom