INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Either Im not good enough or Im too good.

Chick once told me, "Man you too cool, you gonna hurt me.." tf?!

Then the ones that work, they want you to chase them to the ends of the earth, as soon as I dont reply to text in a timely manner, they're done.

Then again, Im in my 30s in Houston, aint nothing but damaged goods out here at this point.
and you aint flourishin' famb?

and that "too cool" stuff sounds like she wanted to leave her current man but she cant because she know you're capable of gettin other chicks...

What if they cant.

Ive only dated 1 black girl.

They give me the MOST pushback for reason.
What does push back mean? They won't let you get reckless with them?

Then the ones that work, they want you to chase them to the ends of the earth, as soon as I dont reply to text in a timely manner, they're done.

Then again, Im in my 30s in Houston, aint nothing but damaged goods out here at this point.
heard houston was 
nthat.gif

Move to Atlanta.

and you aint flourishin' famb?

and that "too cool" stuff sounds like she wanted to leave her current man but she cant because she know you're capable of gettin other chicks...

With thots...yea, they goin all day, but a ***** tried of that..

What if they cant.

Ive only dated 1 black girl.

They give me the MOST pushback for reason.

What does push back mean? They won't let you get reckless with them?

heard houston was :nthat:

When I was younger, it was :pimp:. I said once in another thread, you cant get none out here, you cant get it anywhere. Thats only dope to an extent....

I feel ya on this. not in my 30s but I'm getting there and sometimes it feels like :x x :smh: x >D

I think black men overtly bash black women and a higher clip than any other race... And vice versa...

But in damb near every race has a healthy group of members that think their own kind is terrible and the grass is greener with different races of women.

They're just not as vocal.

dudes feel like they "made it" or "doing it" when they step out with something else.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm bugging but

Black and Hispanic dating = not interracial

.. unless you think your hispanic woman is white

like I said the opportunity never presented itself. I've "talked" to plenty females within my own race. But for whatever the reason being at the time , we just weren't able to take it that 1 step further. So would you take a guy seriously who bashes women in his own race and let's serve as his reason for picking fruit from a different tree ?

I never understood how some one could say "I would never date _____ people" as if a persons skin color is a direct indication of how they will act and behave.

But not wanting to date a certain race isn't the same as not having the opportunity or not being in the position to date a certain race.

Maybe I'm bugging but

Correct if I'm wrong, but "Hispanic" is NOT a race. It's an ethnicity.

Also, most Hispanics are white. So, yeah, it IS mostly interracial.

I think black dudes dating interracially, white women in particular.. Is like most things in life, filtered down through media and pop culture.  The black pro ball players that eschew his own race, to gallivant with the attractive white girls, the millions of movies and shows we've all seen with the beautiful Caucasian starlet. The fact that alot of us come from tumultuous backgrounds(of varying degree), and may see the stability of a partner of whom that "struggle" is completely foreign, as a form of escape.

I personally think that to many black men, being pursued and seen as attractive by a race other than yours, is an ego-boost, and pervades feelings of being different from others and "chosen". As simply being black has historically carried a sub-standard connotion, and persists in many areas(see russia) even today.

This epidemic isnt solely contained to black men>white women however, as within our own race(black male here), there are countless black women, who primarily seekout light skin, light-eyed men as well, both as validation and in hopes of one day spawning a "mixed" child.   This is a monetary and aesthetics driven society, and the average and ugly amongst us, are often left behind.

I dont find fault in those who date outside of his own race, or only date light skinned girls etc.  But I do think its unfortunate that our race has been socially degraded to the point where we cant even find our own women attractive.  It's almost as if its like "if im black, ill be black with an asterisk". As the article posted earlier touched upon, essentially the black race is on life support, but it seems some of us are just choosing to opt out early.

And just for clarification, no facts, all opinion.

Last edited:
eh, I used to be close minded about dating black women, I'm mixed (black & vietnamese), I'm more open-minded and really am open to dating anyone of any race now. It's just the fact of the matter of you changing your perspective, for the most part of my life I've been attractive to white women

I think black dudes dating interracially, white women in particular.. Is like most things in life, filtered down through media and pop culture.  The black pro ball players that eschew his own race, to gallivant with the attractive white girls, the millions of movies and shows we've all seen with the beautiful Caucasian starlet. The fact that alot of us come from tumultuous backgrounds(of varying degree), and may see the stability of a partner of whom that "struggle" is completely foreign, as a form of escape.

I personally think that to many black men, being pursued and seen as attractive by a race other than yours, is an ego-boost, and pervades feelings of being different from others and "chosen". As simply being black has historically carried a sub-standard connotion, and persists in many areas(see russia) even today.

This epidemic isnt solely contained to black men>white women however, as within our own race(black male here), there are countless black women, who primarily seekout light skin, light-eyed men as well, both as validation and in hopes of one day spawning a "mixed" child.   This is a monetary and aesthetics driven society, and the average and ugly amongst us, are often left behind.

And just for clarification, no facts, all opinion.
well said. Outta reps, doe.

Maybe I'm bugging but

Correct if I'm wrong, but "Hispanic" is NOT a race. It's an ethnicity.

Also, most Hispanics are white. So, yeah, it IS mostly interracial.

Alright you keep thinking your Puerto Rican, Dominican, Cuban, and Brazilian queens are of the Caucasian race instead of the Negroid race if you want :lol: :lol:

Silly

Ain't no damn interracial dating y'all in interethnic relationships, :smh:

Funniest thing I've heard all day.

I find it weird how hard certain people rep the rape of their ancestors.

Reactions: wr
Dudes be spanish talmbout I never been into interracial dating UNTIL some mixed (black/pr) women caught my eye

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom