INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS ON THE RISE....WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN?

Have you dated interracially?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want to

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A lot of white men date asian women...yet you likely won't ever see a large majority of white men disrespecting white women to justify it.
It's out there, you're just not browsing the right message boards. :lol:

It's out there, you're just not browsing the right message boards.
laugh.gif
That's my point.

I don't need a message board to hear that sentiment from black men. I can walk outside.

What half the women in New Orleans look like in 2015....

I live in Lafayette, two hours away from New Orleans for those who don't know, and co - sign to the guy I quoted. We have a PLETHORA of chicks who look like that down here lol. Creole girls >>>

Hell I'm mixed lol. Girls be loving that ish.

well my mom is 100% Greek and my dad is just a regular American white fella so I am white but I have lips so that's kind of cool I guess. But I don't see a problem with it. It's hard as hell trying to find someone of the opposite sex worth keeping to begin with. If you really want to limit yourself even further, then good luck. I am not in an interracial relationship because I fell in love with a woman that happened to be white. She was the person I wanted to be with so I am with her. Now that being said, I think that there are some beautiful women of other ethnicities. For example, generally speaking I would say that Middle Eastern women tend to be the most attractive. If I was single, would I be open minded to that? you bet your *** I would be. But I am MORE than happy with the relationship I have now. That just doesn't mean that I don't agree with interracial relationships. I don't encourage you to date someone outside of your race. I encourage you to date someone that makes you happy. If they are outside of your race, that's fine. If not, then that's fine too.
Lol daddy is just a regular American white fella? What does that even mean? Come on man. :smh: Your daddy had ancestors who immigrated to this country just like everyone else. May want to look into that and learn your culture and heritage.

Last edited:

What half the women in New Orleans look like in 2015....
I live in Lafayette, two hours away from New Orleans for those who don't know, and co - sign to the guy I quoted. We have a PLETHORA of chicks who look like that down here lol. Creole girls >>>

Hell I'm mixed lol. Girls be loving that ish.
they got da bods doe?

Last edited:
Lol daddy is just a regular American white fella? What does that even mean? Come on man.
mean.gif
Your daddy had ancestors who immigrated to this country just like everyone else. May want to look into that and learn your culture and heritage.
Sure he did. Looking way back on his family tree, there are some Germans, some Canadian Indians, some Irish (where I get my last name from), and a bunch of other things. I don't know any of my ancestors from any of those countries and nobody on his side of the family have any sense of identity with those cultures. Where as on my mothers side of the family, I am only the second generation to be born in the United States and my entire upbringing was heavily influenced by Greek culture. When I see these family members, I am seeing people that actually moved to the United States from the axis-occupied Greek Island of Ikaria following the end of WWII. My own grandmother whom I lived with for a good portion of my childhood was one of these people. This isn't to say that my ancestry on my fathers side of the family isn't worth studying and being proud of, but I naturally have a greater sense of identity with the Greek heritage that I have known my whole life.

It means that we are finally making significant progress as a society as far as looking past racial backgrounds, skin color, etc. We still have a very long way to go, unfortunately.

Sure he did. Looking way back on his family tree, there are some Germans, some Canadian Indians, some Irish (where I get my last name from), and a bunch of other things. I don't know any of my ancestors from any of those countries and nobody on his side of the family have any sense of identity with those cultures. Where as on my mothers side of the family, I am only the second generation to be born in the United States and my entire upbringing was heavily influenced by Greek culture. When I see these family members, I am seeing people that actually moved to the United States from the axis-occupied Greek Island of Ikaria following the end of WWII. My own grandmother whom I lived with for a good portion of my childhood was one of these people. This isn't to say that my ancestry on my fathers side of the family isn't worth studying and being proud of, but I naturally have a greater sense of identity with the Greek heritage that I have known my whole life.
Regardless he is your daddy and half of you. It's good to know who you are, and where u came from. Just because they didn't have any kind of identity of their culture doesn't mean you have to keep on with that trend. I have heavy Scots Irish blood myself on both sides and am very proud of it. I believe everybody should be proud of who they are and where they came from.

Last edited:
Nah man

I think some yall only hang around other Black dudes

I have buddies of mine who happen to be White that brag about loving other woman besides White women. I have one that loves Latina. I have another that loves Asian Women and brags about having Yellow Fever :lol: :smh:

Nah man

I have buddies of mine who happen to be White that brag about loving other woman besides White women. I have one that loves Latina. I have another that loves Asian Women and brags about having Yellow Fever
laugh.gif
mean.gif
bragging about other women =/= disrespect of your own.

If a black guy brags about strictly dating outside of his race, using the typical stereotypes on women of his own as justification...he's not just giving a preference. He's letting you know he doesn't view his own women in a favorable light.

How is that not clear?

Last edited:
Never fails, some white guy has to tell me about how he loves black women and how that's the best loving he ever had.

What am I supposed to say to that?

Thanks for liking to screw black women?

What If I counter and be like, nah white girls are better?

Last edited:
Nah man

I have buddies of mine who happen to be White that brag about loving other woman besides White women. I have one that loves Latina. I have another that loves Asian Women and brags about having Yellow Fever :lol: :smh:

bragging about other women =/= disrespect of your own.

If a black guy brags about strictly dating outside of his race, using the typical stereotypes on women of his own as justification...he's not just giving a preference. He's letting you know he doesn't view his own women in a favorable light.

How is that not clear?

The guy doesn't like White women at all. The other guy I'm not sure

I dont know any Black guys who bash Black women while talking about loving other races

I'm filipino, my ex was mexican. I was dating a black girl for a couple months. We got a lot of stares this was back in 2000-01

aint sad. i move on. theyre just overall constantly full of attitude whenever i address them w w.e.White girls are more relaxed and easy going

aint sad. i move on. theyre just overall constantly full of attitude whenever i address them w w.e.White girls are more relaxed and easy going

This i dont get though...

Maybe I just got lucky through my years of interacting w/ black women...

but whenever they get an attitude, i check that **** w/ the quickness... and if it continues, I just move around.

Maybe i'm just choosing the right ones luckily... because I dont come across the amount of combative black chicks that other people do...

Never been in an "interracial" relationship. I've always been attracted to white women but tthey don't seem to like brown skinned latinos and the black girls I'm attracted to usually just date black dudes. Asians ain't even part of the equation cuz they dont like mexicans at all. In other words, I'm f'd :/

I'm in an interracial relationship (she's puerto rican/black, I'm hispanic) now. Spent Thanksgiving with her fam down in South Carolina and it was cool meeting people from all walks of life and ethnicity (her family is full of mixed people). I never thought I would be in an interracial relationship, but I never thought that I wouldn't be either. I met a person I liked as a person, we hit it off, and the rest is history.

Back
Top Bottom