Introducing NikeTalk Mobile

Dang how am I just seeing this thread. Got on NT from my phone and was like Wth?!?? Lol... Love it! This is crinnack!

my only gripe with this is that on my iphone 4s it opens up as an app. but when i click on a thread it opens up on safari. anybody know a way around this?

This is dope. Thank you Meth and Co. for making the site SO much smoother to browse on phones :nthat:

Not bad only issue I have is with the advertising and the header scrolling whenever you scroll, other than that cool.

Not bad only issue I have is with the advertising and the header scrolling whenever you scroll, other than that cool.
The header includes the menu buttons, and it also serves as a shortcut to scroll up to the top of the page at any time, so it needs to be there.

As for the ads, what, specifically, is your issue there?  We can't just eat the cost of every single mobile page view or we'd go broke. 

I've been posting so much more since the mobile site started 
laugh.gif

Posting from my mobile phone. This is awesome. Haven't browsed as much as I used to but I think the mobile version will change that.

Great job guys. Thank you.

I think the mobile site looks good. I think it would look well on an iPad even though it looks fine on an iPhone. Good job guys.

I'm gonna bless y'all with some genius.

1. Quote notifications

2. Scroll to refresh
Scroll to the bottom:
A) If new post is made, refresh page
B) If page is done, next page

Scroll to top:
A) if in the middle of the thread, last post last page
B) if first page, _______ forum

You're welcome.

3. Emotion scroll down menu

i dont know if anyone else is having this problem but everytime ive posted from my phone it posted twice, and i only hit submit once..i've noticed it after i looked at my post from my computer, also seen this with other users too, hell some of em even posted like 4 times..

I've got some more good news for mobile users:

Even more new features will be added to our mobile site tomorrow (12/13/2012) as part of our latest software update.

As of tomorrow evening, mobile users will be able to view full-size images with a tap, jump to the top and bottom of pages, and access a collapsible/expandable list of related posts.  

I know the jump feature in particular has been frequently requested, so I just hope this latest round of improvements demonstrates the team's ongoing commitment to building the best platform possible for our community.  We hope you enjoy it!

Good looks on the info Meth.

I'm glad that there is a tap feature now. I would randomly be scrolling down and it would randomly bring me to the top of the page again for no reason. 

Also, idk if it's just me, but everytime I click on a thread it brings me to old responses rather than the newest reponse

Good looks on the info Meth.

I'm glad that there is a tap feature now. I would randomly be scrolling down and it would randomly bring me to the top of the page again for no reason. 

Also, idk if it's just me, but everytime I click on a thread it brings me to old responses rather than the newest reponse
If you tap the post title, it'll take you to the top of the page.  That's been the case since version 1, but it's not widely known.  It is included in the mobile quick start guide, however. 

The behavior for tapping on threads was changed with the last update.  It should now automatically take you to the first unread post in each thread.  If you've ready all of the posts, it should take you to the last page.  

Remember, you can already jump to specific pages of a thread without scrolling by using the actions button in the upper right portion of the screen.  You can check the guide for details. 

Back
Top Bottom