Investing. Get that wallet right

Hey everyone,

Trying to get some tips, advice on investing. I'm looking into Lending Club, anyone have experience with them or recommend any other place?

Thanks.

Don't jump in stock market unless you have $25k and can daytrade. Trading on margin can also help, but your money can potentially be wiped out twice as quick.

It's also a long term game. Believe me. Buy in good companies and hold on for the long term. Don't panic when prices fluctuate, its all part of the game. If the stock goes low and you feel like you made a good decision, buy more when it's low but hold onto your other shares as well.

I found old tax return and was looking at some of my positions. Man, imagine how sick I was when I saw a position in Apple that would have been worth over $1 million :smh: . Tesla sub $100, Google under $500, Amazon shares at $65 :x :smh:

I was a PC fnaboy so I sold early :lol:

Don't jump in stock market unless you have $25k and can daytrade. Trading on margin can also help, but your money can potentially be wiped out twice as quick.

It's also a long term game. Believe me. Buy in good companies and hold on for the long term. Don't panic when prices fluctuate, its all part of the game. If the stock goes low and you feel like you made a good decision, buy more when it's low but hold onto your other shares as well.

I found old tax return and was looking at some of my positions. Man, imagine how sick I was when I saw a position in Apple that would have been worth over $1 million :smh: . Tesla sub $100, Google under $500, Amazon shares at $65 :x :smh:

I was a PC fnaboy so I sold early :lol:

Thanks for info. Aw man Apple..wish I would've known about all this earlier

Back
Top Bottom