iPad Mini Thread vol. Every Inch an iPad

I gotta speck case from targer for 35. Its leather n pretty nice. Im pleased. Much more protection thena smart cover

I'm just going to give up on technology for a little while. I buy the IPad 3 not too long ago and now they are selling the 4 and mini. I feel like new versions are coming out every month. 
sick.gif

mean.gif

I can't even imagine using the bigger ipad anymore, this craps on every other non 10 in tablet, and once it gets retina it's a done deal.

I'm just going to give up on technology for a little while. I buy the IPad 3 not too long ago and now they are selling the 4 and mini. I feel like new versions are coming out every month. :x  :smh:
You can't worry about the new stuff. You have to find what works for you. If you like it buy it. Something new will always come out. If you wait you will never buy anything.

Just acquired one.

Any suggestions on what to apps to DL or maximize my experience? My boy gave me some pointers, but want to see if NT will suggest anything different.

BTW, this is my 1st iPad, so school me by any means necessary. :lol:

PO

Definitely download FlipBoard. One of the best apps for iPad.

Paper is really cool if you like drawing.

Last edited:
Download Manager Pro for downloading music and movies. 8)

Only works with some sites though.

Has anyone used this in academia yet? What other uses have you found for your Mini?

I'm using it as a drawing teacher at the moment.

i hate the rates of the data plans for these ipads. if they were more reasonable i would think about it. i use my ipad to watch league pass and one game will kill all the data

i hate the rates of the data plans for these ipads. if they were more reasonable i would think about it. i use my ipad to watch league pass and one game will kill all the data

There are wifi only iPads that you can use with your own home connection. As for the cellular versions, yea they are expensive, but that's the great thing about not having a contract - you can turn the data on or off month-to-month at will without penalty.

The $80 10GB plan with Verizon is actually pretty nice if you stream video heavy.

^indeed :nthat:

What are some good apps for the iPad Mini? Pitfall, Sonic Jump, and Puffin Browser are some of my go-tos.

Cancelled my AT&T preorder and picked up a Verizon 16GB Black at Best Buy.

Loving this thing.

For those looking for a case, try out the Neoprene Case for Nook Tablet. Pretty much fits the mini perfectly.

199738427.JPG

Simple, efficient, rugged, water resistant, and inexpensive.

8262542262_52b6beaf63.jpg

8262543770_5141a14264.jpg

8262545568_ab5a279574.jpg

8262546414_e679ca6291.jpg

8261475389_04af1d8199.jpg

I bought one for my son for christmas. I think its too fragile and i really need to purchase an otter box

Ordered mine from apple since they were sold out everywhere. Just received it yesterday and I love it.
Put the wrapsol ultra screen protector and back protector on it and a smart case. I just need to get a neoprene case for travel.

im copping an ipad mini for christmas so i can finally stop carrying my macbook around the house or when i head out. i dont want a hard case, i more so want something to place it in when i slide it in my backpack.

im copping an ipad mini for christmas so i can finally stop carrying my macbook around the house or when i head out. i dont want a hard case, i more so want something to place it in when i slide it in my backpack.

Ordered mine from apple since they were sold out everywhere. Just received it yesterday and I love it.
Put the wrapsol ultra screen protector and back protector on it and a smart case. I just need to get a neoprene case for travel.

I suggested a great carrying case at the top of the page. Even included pics.

http://www.techradar.com/news/mobil...release-date-news-and-rumours-1110910?src=rss
personally im not buyin an ipad mini until they up the resolution on it, an i know they are going too.
They will. It's going to be longer than everyone is anticipating though.

I think the release schedule we'll see is:

Q1: Apple TV (long shot for a late Q1 release this year, but maybe we'll see presented at WWDC in June)
Q2: Macbooks, iMacs (maybe not until 2014)
Q3: iPhone
Q4: iPad mini, iPad

Retina display costs need to come down before they can put one on the mini. Price entry will remain $329, and you'll get the current iPad mini available for $229. Honestly, as a 3rd gen iPad user, I don't mind the non-retina display at all. But I'm waiting also, since I'll primarily be using it at work, which starts this July.

i got the ipad mini for christmas.

i swear ppl over exaggerate, the screen IS NOT that bad. man, i was getting scared as hell the weeks before christmas. the ipad mini is gorgeous and the screen resolution does not bother me one bit. its just as quick as my iphone 4s, if not quicker.

The mini is just as fast as the 5. They both have the A5 chip. I got mine a few weeks after thanksgiving and I love it. I need a new case. Looking for a brown leather one though. Nothing too expensive though. Good game to look into is "The Simpsons Tapped out"

Back
Top Bottom