iPhone: Post everything here

Oh OK, it appears I'm going to get an iPhone. The only question now is should I get one now or wait until the new ones in June?

mine works fine loud and clear....the best screen protector I found are the ones they sell at the apple store, the anti-glare ones. It still hasnt gotten dirtyor one fingerprint, since it goes all the way from the chrome borders on one side to the other and top to bottom...the cheap ones only cover the actual screenand the home button looks all greasy and covered in fingerprints.....

If there are air bubbled you can rub them out with a soft cloth like the ones you use to clean your sunglasses, or if they are really bad take it off and cleanit and reapply it, they are reusable and each package comes with two screen protectors to begin with. 15 bucks to keep your phone looking crispy clean is chillto me, I laugh at my friends who are too cheap to buy them their phones look like +%!+

anyways what are the 1.1.2 updates all about?

I'm about to go to mexico and I hear roaming is a #%%!@ with the way they charge you for data or something

what's the deal with insurance... everyone tells me there is no insurance on the iphone. seems ridiculous doesn't even seem legal. I mean you have toshell out a 400 dollar phone and if something goes wrong, it get's stolen, breaks beyond repair than you just have to shell out another 400 bucks?

thats the only thing keeping me from getting one as of now. and i know the price dropped a bit and isn't as much but still.

This is becoming worse than Ask a ______.
laugh.gif

unlocking is different than jailbreaking.

you cant UNLOCK a plan. you cant use the phone without it being activated.

existing att members need to add $20 bucks for a data plan.

you cant unlock the att PLAN to get a data plan..... lol.

if your friend is giving you a discounted rate on a plan, then have her do it for the iPhone. but, when you activate it , you choose your plan on iTunes.

spend the extra 20 bucks.. its nothing.

^Most likely the upgrade will happen in June or later. It is very unlikely that it will be in February but no one truly knows for sure

PROBLEM.

My laptop just broke and I now use my desktop to update\sync\download things to my phone. I noticed that when I switched computers I lost my ringtones that Ihad purchased. Is there anyway transfer them to my other computer or save them directlyto my phone. Thanks in advance...

anyone who updated to 1.1.3 having problems with texting conversations being out of order?

example.... instead of me, other perosn, me.....in order showing up as me, me, other person (when that wasnt the order)

saw this on the apple boards as happening to people.

I haven't bought my iPhone yet but was planning on it..... but Apple messed up if they let this bug slip through on the 1.1.3 update.

LOL, they don't even sell them in Canada and I've already seen 7+ people with them.

Do any of you iPhone onwers ever see anybody else with one? I'm just wondering because the only time I've seen a person with one is in the Apple Store,outside of there never.

Post Script: I still don't have a case after having my phone for 2 months
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

When the new firmware drops, I'm assuming we'll need ANOTHER jailbreak method?
Yup.

& yeah the new firmware looks like a few nice upgrades

do you guys read>? I said im with att and have a iphone. I didnt have to unlock anything, i just want to apply my themes that i installed, idk what to doafter that

I wanna hack my Ipod Touch (16gb), what are some recommendations? Lol, but I really would like someone to do it for me cause I wouldn't have any idea whati'm doing. (No i'm not shipping it to any of yall)

Man, I need help ya'll. I currently have a Helio Ocean. I've been researching the iPhone, and now I really want one, but I'm not sure if it'sworth cancelling my current service with Helio. I'm sick my the Ocean's internet, and I was wondering if someone could give me a pros and cons list orsomething. I don't really want to scour this entire thread, and I know someone's going to say "Google is your friend." Well, I've looked,and all the reviews are old. I want one of you guys' opinions, because I can better relate to people on NT.

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Is it possible to get an iphone with a family plan with the other phone in the plan not being an iphone?

Originally Posted by LeroyVendetta38

Are the new iPhones (whenever they come out next year) gonna be on 3g? Also, are they planning on releasing more than one like the first release or is it just one upgraded version of this phone?

Other than the fact that the next iPhone will have 3G, all other possible features other than ones already offered in the current iPhone is purerumor/speculation.

^ That's what I thought but thatt doesn't seem to work or do I still have to retrieve them from somewhere after signing in.

I wanted to see what's your opinion on the phone. I'm planning on purchasing one in the next few weeks but I wanted to see what everyone thinks aboutit. If you like it or dislike it and why. I want to make sure I'm using my money in the right place before purchasing it. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom