iPhone: Post everything here

black one is
pimp.gif

both are dope.. i'm syncing my contacts and music now.. about to get aim, remote and other *!%..

using myxer for ringtones!!

3g iphone ftw!!!

2 things. First can the iPhone g3 act as a video recorder? Second is the white one

Is there anywhere online that has a wide selection of wallpapers and stuff for the iPhone?

SMH at ATT & Apple. I stood in line for 4 and a half hours then when i get in the store they were like "we're sorry but att shut the servers downuntil tomorrow morning so we will give you a voucher and you can come tomorrow and get one." i drove 45 miles and stood in that line for nothing...

Originally Posted by zube42

SMH at ATT & Apple. I stood in line for 4 and a half hours then when i get in the store they were like "we're sorry but att shut the servers down until tomorrow morning so we will give you a voucher and you can come tomorrow and get one." i drove 45 miles and stood in that line for nothing...

thought they just gave them to people to do at home on there own

^they were doing that in the morning i guess but i went in the evening and now i gotta wait again with all the people that got vouchers and go through thewhole process

^Which is exactly why I'm waiting to get mine. This isn't an LS Jordan release they will be there next week...

So how were they making people only do it at the store before then? I mean I am confused, AT&T made such a big deal out of only doing it at the store andnow because of a glitch they allow people to do it at home? AT&T, what will you think of next???

You can now take screenshots of anything you see on your iPhone now. Just press the sleep/wake and the homescreen button at the same time once. It should saveto your camera roll. Just to give a heads up.

yo.

IPHONES WILL BE RE-UPPED EVERYDAY for the next week or two.

everyone sold out yesterday. but most att/apple stores are getting drop ships of the phone everyday for the next week or so from what i understand.

apple is trying to take over the market, there isnt going to be a shortage of these phones going around....

I'm thinking of getting this 3G thing. I have a couple questions though - if they have already been answered (I can't find squat in this huge thread),PMing me the answer would be
pimp.gif

How much is the 3G for the smaller memory version? I know they were advertising $200, but is that with a new plan? I have ATT already and would prefer to notextend my contract.

If my OG iPhone is jailbroken, would updating to 2.0 brick me?

Thanks.

JoeGalvan wrote:
yo.

IPHONES WILL BE RE-UPPED EVERYDAY for the next week or two.

everyone sold out yesterday. but most att/apple stores are getting drop ships of the phone everyday for the next week or so from what i understand.

apple is trying to take over the market, there isnt going to be a shortage of these phones going around....

Good to know. The ATT person told me they would be getting more tomorrow and I gave him the
indifferent.gif
. I thought he just wanted me to make a trip to the store. Apple wouldhave been better stocking up more. Going to an Apple store would be easier but I perfer going to ATT

^ You say that now, the Apple store I went by had a line through the mall all day - I was there until 6 and it was still long. It was moving, because it wasnew people in line, but still people lining up like fools.

Back
Top Bottom