Iraqi and American Air Forces just went in on ISIS

So this is what they mean when they say "this is what trump supporters look like"
sick.gif

Thought we were fighting a terrorist organization not a religion
mean.gif

And of course I see who posted it and can narrow down who rep'd it.

Last edited:
yeah lets not kill isis lets try to understand and compromise with people who are killing anyone who don't have the same beliefs as them. 

its ok they are just terrorizing everyone who won't join them and raping women and children. its all good...because when our armed forces are bombing them it keeps me up at night on NT.  so we should stop so i can sit in peace on my high horse.  

Yeah that lady may make a point for some other instances, but understanding Isis isn't gonna make them not bomb shopping districts killing over a hundred people

ISIS just killed 115+ in Irag in a car bombing today. I really have a hard time sympathizing with them like some in this thread.

That whole Story of the Middle East is Like Romeo & Juliet meets Adam & Eve

The West Bit off more than they could chew from that Forbidden Fruit, then these dudes said forget it.

Basically the middle east was a pretty peaceful place in the 60's / 70's......

Afghanistan was actually a FORBIDDEN stop on the Hippie Trail between Europe, INDIA & SOUTHEAST ASIA

FORBIDDEN LIKE THIS.....

View media item 2090117

BUT ANYTIME YOU PUT A SIGN UP FOR SOMEONE "NOT TO DO SOMETHING" or NOT TO CROSS A LINE... some CRAZY PILLS taking HIPPIE WESTERNER probably crossed that line into that world.

Coupled with a US MILITARY INVASION & RUSSIAN OCCUPATION....... lead to the formation of these militias. The militias became involved with some Extremist Muslims. They connected the Dots in the Quaran and they believed they were in the midst of the HOLY WAR... kind of like my Aunt thinks we've been in the Christian END OF DAYs for the last 30 years.

Last edited:
So this is what they mean when they say "this is what trump supporters look like"
sick.gif

Thought we were fighting a terrorist organization not a religion
mean.gif

Gods don't kill people, people with gods kill people. 

At this point, I think a lot more people are aware of the US military's involvement and the circumstances that allowed groups like this to come into power

So what's next?

Is it wrong to fight them?

Invade countries and not expect retaliation brehs

Tbh

So this is what they mean when they say "this is what trump supporters look like" :x

Thought we were fighting a terrorist organization not a religion :smh:  

Gods don't kill people, people with gods kill people. 

I hung out with little kids today and this is still the dumbest thing I've had the displeasure of taking into my brain :lol:

What horse ****.

So we are to carry the same war ideologies from WW2 into 2016?

And when did innocent people become "irrelevant"?

Took me longer then a lof of NT to catch on to your ways.

How convenient was that question for that preplanned speech to spew that nonsense [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

The death toll from the Baghdad suicide bombing on Saturday is reported to be ~200, including 25 children. Does the Iraqi Air Force not have enough reason to fight off ISIS?

Granted, it's an ideology, and bombing away isn't going to bring us to a resolution, but can you blame anyone for treating the symptoms? Listening to each other and resolving our differences through meaningful policy discussions is not very promising when you're talking about an apocalyptic cult.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom