Is anybody really a Russell Westbrook fan?

Rondo > Westbrook IMO.

Still salty my dude wasn't in ESPN's top 10 :smh:
Westbrook has his best career games against Rondo, Cp3, and Dwill. Him and Derrick Rose played each other to a stailmate season before last in both games. Then he lets Calderon and Chalmers types have big games on him sometime.

Last edited:
When it comes to PG's it's all about personal preference.

Either you like the traditional pass first PG like Magic,Stockton, Nash, Jason Kidd, Rondo.

or you like the flashy crossover dribbling, fast penetrating PG's like DRose, Stephon Marbury, DWill, Westbrook etc.

I like the traditional style PG's myself.

Last edited:
Either you like the traditional pass first PG like Magic,Stockton, Nash, Jason Kidd, Rondo.
or you like the flashy crossover dribbling, fast penetrating PG's like DRose, Stephon Marbury, DWill, Westbrook etc.

I'm guessing you meant scoring guards....

Because "flashy crossover dribbling" guards can certainly still be "traditional" point guards.

I LOVE Westbrook's game and think he is severely underrated. His ability to lead the break, penetrate, drive and dish, finish at the hole, stop and pop, defend, play the passing lanes and he showed up more than any other Thunder player during the finals. Dude balls like he's trying to destroy the opposition.

I see what you're saying. I wouldn't put the emphasis to score on my PG. Errick Rose has used too much energy, and the model is a fluke. It'll look good, but it doesn't last long. It's playing itself out as we speak.

I would much prefer a Jason Kidd, Stockton myself as opposed to a ER (emergency room rose) type thing.

Errick Rose
laugh.gif
never seen that before.
just a diff riff on the old Ason Kidd jokes (no J)

but i think rose can d up when he wants to

just a diff riff on the old Ason Kidd jokes (no J)

but i think rose can d up when he wants to

Jason Kidd developed his shot though. He evolved his game. He could dunk when he was at Cal, and then he morphed into some were-wolf looking guy and morphed his game while he was on the Nets.

He still had that 3pt shot when he went back to the Mavs. More so, NBA LIVE stats has JKIDD high!

Now, Errick Rose ain't guarding no body. How he going match up against LBJ? This is why Errick Rose got the D from, his SAT scores.

SAT QUESTION 1:
Can you cross over Lebron James?

A) Yes
B) No

Errick Rose put A, and of course he failed, and that's how he got the "D".

if russ had a reliable 3...... omg

but last year rose 31.2% from 3, 31 career
westbrook is 31.6 last year and 28.9 career

their stats all around are eerily similar, granted rose is a 1 man team and russ has kd
Don't just look at %'s. Factor in attempts as well.

:lol: at the Ozarka vid

Love Russy's game. Dude still plays like a guy in college trying to get drafted into the L. You don't see too many guys with his kind of talent doing that in the pros.

Doing all Bruins proud! :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: at the Ozarka vid
Love Russy's game. Dude still plays like a guy in college trying to get drafted into the L. You don't see too many guys with his kind of talent doing that in the pros.
Doing all Bruins proud! :pimp: :pimp:
Always hungry and desperate. Plays like it's his last game and defeat means "death."

Basically. The styles of the top tier PGs are so different that it really cant be truly debated.

Jason Kidd developed his shot though. He evolved his game. He could dunk when he was at Cal, and then he morphed into some were-wolf looking guy and morphed his game while he was on the Nets.
He still had that 3pt shot when he went back to the Mavs. More so, NBA LIVE stats has JKIDD high!
Now, Errick Rose ain't guarding no body. How he going match up against LBJ? This is why Errick Rose got the D from, his SAT scores.
SAT QUESTION 1:
Can you cross over Lebron James?
A) Yes
B) No
Errick Rose put A, and of course he failed, and that's how he got the "D".

Is english your first language?

I like his highlights, but chucking shoot first, shoot second, pass third "point guards" like him and Rose are my least favorite type of player.

Back
Top Bottom