Is Cali the way it seems in music videos and what not?

I need all my seasons, b.

But Cali does look amazing.

all seasons get overrated once you get a bad winter.

a life with just spring, summer, and fall would be amazing.

once you get over the age of 18 and out of school snow does nothing for you. sure it looks nice but its hell to drive in, its annoying to go out and shovel it day after day.

give me a life with spring summer and fall and id be happy. WINTER SUCKS

:lol: You right. The snow does suck when you're actually a working adult.

The perfect living environment to me would be 75-80 during the day, 55-60 at night, and fall/summer rotations so I can see the leaves change :smokin

Is that Cali?

Last edited:
I'm from the Bay Area, and I want to move to San Diego..

As for wanting all seasons, Tahoe is only a couple hours away. I am not envious of this crazy cold everybody else is getting hit by.

Last edited:
California has a lot of beautiful areas. Mostly up North towards my personal taste. Would love to go back to SF (don't remember much from when I was a kid). Other than that, I'm not too interested unless it's vacations. LA, SD and such are nice where you'll see the hotties, but expanding on that there's not much appeal to me. I guess weather is the other big seller, but I like the freshness of new seasons. Other than that the air quality is low, state taxes, horrible cost of living...ick.

Last edited:
all seasons get overrated once you get a bad winter.

a life with just spring, summer, and fall would be amazing.

once you get over the age of 18 and out of school snow does nothing for you. sure it looks nice but its hell to drive in, its annoying to go out and shovel it day after day.

give me a life with spring summer and fall and id be happy. WINTER SUCKS
Either way, if you were into some sort of winter sports you can go it's just an hour drive from LA.

I've lived here almost my whole life and and tryed moving to multiple other places including DC, and NY and I don't think anything compares to LA.

I'm ready to leave Miami and head that way... :rolleyes I'm 23 and its getting boring over here.

California has a lot of beautiful areas. Mostly up North towards my personal taste. Would love to go back to SF (don't remember much from when I was a kid). Other than that, I'm not too interested unless it's vacations. LA, SD and such are nice where you'll see the hotties, but expanding on that there's not much appeal to me. I guess weather is the other big seller, but I like the freshness of new seasons. Other than that the air quality is low, state taxes, horrible cost of living...ick.

I agree with a lot of this. I love the Bay Area and wouldn't mind living there for a bit...but being in SoCal, I just thought it was vastly overrated. I also love fall, so having just one season would not fly with me.

Summer time Chi though > *

Don't believe everything you see.

California is a dirty musty state. Most of the videos "shot in California" are really being shot in Arizona.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you sound salty as **** :rofl: let me guess you're from phoenix? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what else are you gonna say? all the movies are filmed in AZ too? :rofl:

Last edited:
Great place to visit & vacation especially if you're into clothing & such, but way too expensive to live in Cali same with NYC, I'll stick with my home down here in the best state in the World, Texas 
smokin.gif

Don't believe everything you see.

California is a dirty musty state. Most of the videos "shot in California" are really being shot in Arizona.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you sound salty as **** :rofl: let me guess you're from phoenix? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what else are you gonna say? all the movies are filmed in AZ too? :rofl:

Hold up there partner. AZ is essentially an extension of CA, lacking some of the features though. We have great weather (except summer, 100°+ FTL), beautiful women, great food, less traffic, your within driving distance to Vegas, Mexico and CA and its way cheaper to live in comparable conditions out here.

I've been to SoCal several times and its not for me. I would not mind living in the bay area some day though

Back
Top Bottom