Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

Not strips but they were trying out spicy nuggets in select markets and they didn't sell too well so decided not to make them apart of the national menu.

Is that why the spicy chicken biscuit was discontinued :frown:

I'm not sure but that's a possibility. A new Chick-fil-a opened up by me, one of the few in NY that's near me. Went there today, line was crazy but the support and service was on point. Got a promo card for a free breakfast sandwich :pimp:

Where at in NY?

I just looked it up and see that there is three in Manhattan now I know before there was only one by NYU. Unless you talking about somewhere upstate or something.

They need to open one up by/in Queens Center Mall it would make a killing. They are opening up everything else in that damn mall and another plus is that around that area has a lot of religous people that don't eat different types of meat (Muslims no pork etc.) but they all are allowed to eat chicken... hmm not a bad opportunity. Or open one up by Green Acres or around Long Island would be good too.

Also, Polynesian sauce > *

I wasn't a fan of the Chick Fil A sauce like that will give it another try next time I get some.

The one by me is in Hicksville, Long Island. Idk if you're familiar with the Broadway mall but it's located right in front of it, right next to Boston Market. Another one opened up in Commack yesterday too and I know there is one out in Port Jeff.

Oh I didn't know they had them in Long Island like that will check it out. I'm sure the lines are better than they are in Manhattan.

I'm about to buy a crib hopefully in LI (taxes are a killer though man like another mortgage) so I'll have greater access to them now.

Yes but it has that mcmuffin bread

And its really tasty.

Better than mcmuffins

And i love mcmuffins
Lol @ McMuffin Bread. ENGLISH Muffin Kid.

But I agree with you. It is the perfect bun for burgers. When I make turkey burgers at home, I use English Muffins as the bun

Slighted right you get like 5 waffle fries in that medium box [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ya'll got some terrible Chic Fil A's. I always get extra nuggets, fries be plentiful and crispy, and any amount of sauces upon request.

Their milkshakes are THAT good, their waffle fries are awesome. But nothing there is worth getting in one the lines that floods out onto the street. Don't believe the hype.

Ya'll got some terrible Chic Fil A's. I always get extra nuggets, fries be plentiful and crispy, and any amount of sauces upon request.

Fax!!!!!! Theyre the only fast food joint that understands from a customer's point of view. Man, it makes it worse when my girl loves chik fil a. We be going there 2-3x a week :lol: i always grab sauces i want then I make her grab some more

Their milkshakes are THAT good, their waffle fries are awesome. But nothing there is worth getting in one the lines that floods out onto the street. Don't believe the hype.
Im good if there's a line like that. I have 2 chik fila's near me and they're both inside a mall. An actual restaurant is like 25mim drive ontop of that so i would never go there.

Hell Sunday is the NUMBER 1 day everyone wants it. They missing out on so much money smh. They could do just 5 hours after church and make bank.

sucks yall only have 1-2 in your town. We got like at least 75

They just opened one by my house.

They are everywhere around here but the lines are OD like no one has ever had it.

They probably take better care of the food in Chic Fila than most sit down restaurants

Last edited:

They are everywhere around here but the lines are OD like no one has ever had it.

They probably take better care of the food in Chic Fila than most sit down restaurants

Somerset? Or the Lansing one

Hit up somerset Saturday morning around 11:20 to pick up my black toes and line was 100+ deep

People are legit ****** insane

I'm not even gonna be able to eat it til next year with the way people sitting in line for hours for some small piece of chicken :smh:

Somerset? Or the Lansing one

Hit up somerset Saturday morning around 11:20 to pick up my black toes and line was 100+ deep

People are legit ****** insane

I'm not even gonna be able to eat it til next year with the way people sitting in line for hours for some small piece of chicken :smh:

I live in Dallas man :lol:

I remember you're a Detroit fan I forgot you were in Texas. This was established years ago, slipped my mind G

:lol:

I tried the chik-fil-a sauce last week. It was meh. I always get cheated on them waffle fries. The lemonade shake is like crack tho.

I'm probably 1 of the few people that rarely go to chick fil a. The lines are too crazy for me. I've probably ate chick fil a 5 times within the last 3 yrs

Word the portions are small a sandwich is gone after 3-4 bites

Fuddruckers dawg >>>>>>

Last edited:
Interesting. The portions out here in VA are pretty good.

Back home in CA, there was one location that was pretty shady with their portions lol.

I need to check out that video on the homemade Chic-Fil-A sauce.

Back
Top Bottom