Is it Just Me...How do Your Friends Have Fun? (Alcohol)

My friend's and I play kickball all the time lol.

We drink heavily while doing it :/ . "sloshball"

I got ran over by a damn raft because i was so drunk....still have a scar.

My friends and I never rely on alcohol to have fun, whether it be the occasional concert/athletic event.

drinkin, weed, coke, pills.. yea but those things made life memorable and im still goin strong

Drinking tonight for the Lakers game
pimp.gif

Might OD if we lose
30t6p3b.gif

It's true, but that's what happens when you get older. What we supposed to do together as adults? When you're a kid, you do kid things with your friends. Do those things now and it's just weird (sports excluded). Enter, Alcohol.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It's true, but that's what happens when you get older. What we supposed to do together as adults? When you're a kid, you do kid things with your friends. Do those things now and it's just weird (sports excluded). Enter, Alcohol.

This is actually a good point. I mean when your just kickin it wit your friends its great but that's just kindof it. Drinking is more relaxing and a way to loosen up

tried coke once. it was a high i never experienced b4.

definitely will do again.

ecstasy isnt that bad either.

ummm i never smoke weed though.

if im smoking anything its gotta be stronger.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

this guy is bout that life
pimp.gif

gotta smoke tho try some loud + keef or hash

Originally Posted by prymone

this guy is bout that life
pimp.gif

gotta smoke tho try some loud + keef or hash
tumblr_m3ivbygUod1qbolbn.jpg

That sherman Hemsley

Originally Posted by mdwst9

its an easy getaway for everyone. Others who dont drink/smoke have hobbies. Most ppl are lazy, so they drink/smoke. Shoot for my daughters 1st bday party it was poppin lmfao we had wine beer and liquor for the adults. It was a blast for everyone and there were no problems surprisingly. Best lil kids party ive been a part of.

roll.gif
Sounds like me and my friends. He's got a 2 year old daughter. For each of her bdays its been a straight bash. Lol

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by mdwst9

its an easy getaway for everyone. Others who dont drink/smoke have hobbies. Most ppl are lazy, so they drink/smoke. Shoot for my daughters 1st bday party it was poppin lmfao we had wine beer and liquor for the adults. It was a blast for everyone and there were no problems surprisingly. Best lil kids party ive been a part of.

roll.gif
Sounds like me and my friends. He's got a 2 year old daughter. For each of her bdays its been a straight bash. Lol

roll.gif
 went to a friends daughters 6th birthday party....

We hit a wine farm and just got clattered while the kids played on the jungle gym 

That is what having a life means.

Having Sex
Gettin High
Drinking
Partying

If you are doing something else other than any of those things after 6 PM you are a loser.

Not my definition but society's definition.

But I am with you OP, everything is alcohol based it seems. But that is what people do man.

I feel like this is a younger person's problem.  Not saying im old (24) but if you have enough free time to do all these activities while drinking then honestly i envy you
laugh.gif

it's not mandatory, but in many scenarios it's good to have a drink or too, in addition this is the role society wants to fill, mostly due to bad role models....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That is what having a life means.

Having Sex
Gettin High
Drinking
Partying

If you are doing something else other than any of those things after 6 PM you are a loser.

Not my definition but society's definition.

But I am with you OP, everything is alcohol based it seems. But that is what people do man.

I have no life and i'm a loser...

frown.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom