Is it just me or...

Has it become cool to Dislike everything? It seems like people are trying to out jelly each other. Self esteem issues? Our just built that way? #teamhate 

some people definitely like being contrarians just for the sake of it. they probably feel like it's the best way to stand out and be unique.

lebron-james-miami-heat.jpg

comes to mind

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

comes to mind
This,dude went from being one of the most loved players to the most hated athlete. Everyone outside of Cleveland just jumped on the hate bandwagon 
30t6p3b.gif

OP has a point,people just try to hate on everything nowadays

Originally Posted by pjhoody

some people definitely like being contrarians just for the sake of it. they probably feel like it's the best way to stand out and be unique.
Seems like we have a #!+% load of them on this board too.

Its always been that way. People are always going to need to put others down to feel better about themselves. Now having said that, this thread sucks i suggest you stop making them

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Self esteem issues #teamhate
They don't have anything positive in their life, so their mentality and way of thinking have been filled with negativity. As a result, they become "haterz."

AYE BRUH, YOU SUCK MAYNE.

I HOPE YOU NEVER SUCCEED IN LIFE.

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Op, sir, you should be glad you have haters. That's everybody's fantasy, but yours is a reality.

Buck the police.

You almost never see successful people hating, the economy is in the dumps, more people struggling, hence the rise

Originally Posted by pjhoody

pretty much and the 'cool to be cynical' these days pretty much sums up modern day society. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

comes to mind
This,dude went from being one of the most loved players to the most hated athlete. Everyone outside of Cleveland just jumped on the hate bandwagon 
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, LeBreezy has it bad
frown.gif

Some people (me) just really dislike a lot of things.

Because they suck.

For this I am branded a hater by my peers. Nay, I say.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

comes to mind
30t6p3b.gif

well it's hard to like him

LeBron.gif

it's also hard to like something that just really sucks

Originally Posted by VietStar

Self esteem issues #teamhate
They don't have anything positive in their life, so their mentality and way of thinking have been filled with negativity. As a result, they become "haterz."

grin.gif

id say there's a lot of positive things in my life right now, but their are a lot of things that just bother me. im pretty irritable, but it's something im working on. it's not as if i hate my life therefore i hate everything. i just am easily bothered by people and their stupidity.

Do people ever think that they do stupid +*#%? Do they like getting berrated for it? People everything what they like is stupid to other people? Do they want people to be %!*$% to them for liking something other people don't like? OR...as everyone seems to think....are you guys the living incarnations of Yahaw never fallible, never wrong, and only like the coolest of +*#%?

Not saying you got to like everything, but saying you don't have to be a **** about everything either, u mostly come off as a depressed dbag that people don't like to be around and talk !$% about. Like Jehul said, successful people don't have time to hate.

Not saying you got to like everything, but saying you don't have to be a **** about everything either, u mostly come off as a depressed dbag that people don't like to be around and talk !$% about. Like Jehul said, successful people don't have time to hate.
I couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom