Is it wise to have a girlfriend while having no job and being broke?

Yup... She can be broke by herself fam...and get the D from a guy that can at least take her out..

If it all works out, you could be driving her honda accord around town in no time. You're black and she's white right?

tumblr_lt5hqiXfHq1qkcb03.gif

7586_3722.gif

kevin-federline.gif

Nope.

First dude that comes through, even remotely on your level with some income, she gone.

Truth be told you really dont even want a chick that would date a guy thats broke and unemployed. I guarantee that #$*%% trifling as hell.

nope... only acceptable if you in school and are clearly trying to better yourself. and if u were with her before you lost your job. like others said, its not that hard for someone that brings more to the table than you do to show up.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

tumblr_lt5hqiXfHq1qkcb03.gif

7586_3722.gif

kevin-federline.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude Kevin KNOWS about that ultimate come-up. He planted two in the oven and just waited till she came to her senses THEN got FAT off the come-up money when she went crazy.  

The audacity of it all is what makes it just that much more epic than any other come-up I've  ever seen. 

roll.gif

OP: She may have a few male friends who treat her. Deal with it. 

I mean if you don't plan on not having a job and being broke forever..why not?

some dudes are proud to be taken care of by women
30t6p3b.gif

no self respect at all

and the fact that you have doubts means you already know the answer

it really depends on the kind of girl

last summer i was seeing this girl..no car..no job and she still held me down

really grateful man...glad there's still those kinda girls around

had two jobs, still broke, now working one and waiting for a response from an interview..

don't do it if can't take care of yourself. you'll have to put some food on the table every once in a while

Do you have to make her your girlfriend?

You could just lie, smash and dash.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

it really depends on the kind of girl

last summer i was seeing this girl..no car..no job and she still held me down

really grateful man...glad there's still those kinda girls around
Truth. From experience.

Depends where she's at in life could be good you both come up together or if she's established you could always end up feeling lesser. Reall could screw with you confidence. Like they said if your betterIng yourself and your ambitious that could work out really well in your favor. Also if you befriended her and put yourself kinda in the friend zone so she could get to really know you an make your move later on. Overall not the best odds though. Best of luck

I wouldn't advise it unless you just mooching off her. Smashing is cool though.

No. The pressure of being broke may drive you crazier than it does her. Let's say you've been with the chick for a minute, she understands your situation. She knows you're ambitious. She may stay down for a while during this time, but you may lose your psyche and trip over things she doesn't really care about, like going to a certain place to eat or going to the movies versus staying home for one. You trip because your mindset is that she wants the best and now you're mad yourself because you can't provide. That attitude carries negativity that can be easily felt when together. The only way you're in trouble in this situation is if you have no ambition and she knows it.

Now as far as trying to holla at chicks and being broke goes.............
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
Good luck with that bruh.

Back
Top Bottom