Is it wise to have a girlfriend while having no job and being broke?

Hmmm, last time i didn't ask out a woman i was feeling because i was broke and pride got the best of me, she ended up pregnant by a deadbeat. Your call.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Nope.

First dude that comes through, even remotely on your level with some income, she gone.

Truth be told you really dont even want a chick that would date a guy thats broke and unemployed. I guarantee that #$*%% trifling as hell.
This.
@+$ ya'll gonna do? Can't do $+@ unless she paying and that's gonna get old and cause fights. Smh!
laugh.gif

Its really depending On the type of girl. But theres also some pretty concrete things too. It will most definately eat you up inside if youre constantly worrying about how youre gonna take care of her.

Ive been in the situation same as you. Theres been girls that ive wanted to talk to but due to my situation financially, it held me back from approaching them on that level. So in that sense, ill never know what could of been. If you really do feel like you got a chance, then go for it. You never know until u try. But focus on yourself tho. And listen to what everyone else has said, posts have been on point

Depends. I met my girl when I was at my brokest and now I' doing ok and she's still with me. Its a good test of character.

Really not good for you.. U will be doin more harm too
your self esteam.. Most of the time it will have a negative affect on
ur life.. Stay single till ur comfortable where u
dont question ur self.. You will get on ur feet soon..

Originally Posted by AstroBlac

Depends. I met my girl when I was at my brokest and now I' doing ok and she's still with me. Its a good test of character.
Most definitely.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how broke?

how long you been unemployed?

are you in school?

age?

pics? you and her
2 g's in the hole, 1 year, 2 more years until i get my BS, 23, and no pics. I'm asian she's mexican

if your in school it shouldn't be that big of deal. Everybody's money is tight while in school. If she is student she should understand.

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how broke?

how long you been unemployed?

are you in school?

age?

pics? you and her
2 g's in the hole, 1 year, 2 more years until i get my BS, 23, and no pics. I'm asian she's mexican
dont do it...

FT student?

if not you gonna feel like %+#% when she gets up to go to work and/or class and you have nothing to do for the day and she's gonna give you a mean side eye every time she leaves and you chillin
laugh.gif

I wouldn't say that I'm broke because I pay all of our bills, but I don't have money to take my girl out thats why I told her this. I pay the bills and we trick off on her dime.

Nt wise but if she's wifey follow your heart. When things get serious... catch up on stacking that paper cuz women are looking for stability.

Hmm, I don't know if I should make a move then.

I'm a broke student and I'm trying to holla at this chick that works at fresh n easy.

LOLZ at all these responses
laugh.gif
. Alright screw that #$%#@ then. She was a 6/10 anyways. The reason I don't have pics is because she don't got a facebook. Yea yea she's in my class and I'm stalking her so what. Real talk though NT, control your urges.

As long as you're working to better yourself & combine that with a mean pipe & tongue game and she'll ride or die for you.

You need to make sure you're doing ALL of that tho.

There are tons of deadbeat dudes getting sponsored by working chicks. That lawyer on desperate housewives in atl is dating a damn ex con. But youre 23 and a college sophomore..no hate, you got bigger probs then trying to smash some chick from class. Try studying once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom