Is Iverson going to have a sig shoe

I would take like 7 pairs of these if they dropped a low... oh man I hope they do that. Anyone know?

They did it with a lot of his line - Questions, Answer IV, V, VI, VII, and VIII. I might have missed one, but hopefully they'll drop a low cut shoe andthis will be perfect.

Yes, i will be purchasing the answer xii.
I was observing my answer 9's last night and the quality is very close to being excellent.
I may start purchasing more reeboks because of the quality.

I still play in my IX's. I loved that Pump system. My foot stays locked down. I am just waiting on these. And you are right, Reebok always has the bestquality materials and construction on their high-end shoes.

The answer IVs are the best Iversons in my opinion. I had them in 5th grade.
smokin.gif

the first questions were the best
these new answers are tight!! the beest AI shoe to come out in a while IMO

questions where the best black and gold and the red toes with the ice bottoms classics

all others are poo

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

would anyone really buy the new Iverson shoe?
for the right price i would and some of the cw ai's been wearing for the pistons are fire and it has to be wide feet friendly coz i have widefeet and i intend to get one for balling purposes

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

^ The questions were on point. So were the first Answers.

edit* If you had seen some of the special editions of the Answer 9, you might think differently

It wouldn't matter, haters are gonna hate...
lovers gonna love, I dont even want none of thee above...

Damn where did you get those? The road colorway of the 12 in denver make up is up on reebok.com

^ I'm confused what your referencing by saying nostalgia. if by that you mean nostalgia has homie thinking the questions were comfortable, then I agree.The first questions were not that confortable, bulky, and did a horrible job securing your ankle. But they are still a top 15 signature shoes of all time.Correct me if i'm wrong, but the questions were selling #'s up there with the AJ XI's when they first released.

Back
Top Bottom