Is Peyton Manning the most overrated qb of all time?

Discuss.

Someone labeled the best qb of the past generation doesn't crap the bed like this on the biggest stage.

I'm not sure any QB could have played well given how dominant the Seahawks defense was.

lmfaooo cedric ceballos cedric ceballos knew youd be the one to get it started. Fraudulent Manning.

Bottom line though, Seahawks came to play and they arent playing fair.. I give credit to the 12th man from a far.. All week in the city Seahawks fans been getting lit yelling "Hawks"... Broncos fans thought they would cruise to this W. As did the Broncos.

Last edited:
The slander is deserved. Kap got crap for the 4th quarter picks and deservedly so, Brees got it for the losses to Seattle. I hope Peyton doesn't get the g pass because he's a nice guy and media friendly.

This is a troll thread and it's going to lack proper subjectivity to add any substance.

With that being said, the loss Peyton has in Super Bowl XLVIII doesn't completely fall on his shoulders. The Denver defense, special teams and offense wasn't ready to play. People will still find ways to discredit Peyton Manning though. You can't justify saying he's overrated or change the completion of his career all because of 1 game--That's foolish.

Dude ain't the goat but he is definitely one the best. He gets plenty of respect due to his knowledge of defense schemes. Seattle is just too talented.
The game with my 9ers was the SB!

I'm not basing it off 1 game. All the one and dones. The 41-0 playoff loss to the jets, the numerous home playoff losses.

I'm not trolling at all. People label him as the best qb of all time and disregard any criticism of him even when its warranted.

He's a friendly good guy and is very media friendly. Give him a personality of Barry bonds with his playoff track record and the media perception of him would be totally different imo

Lock it for what? Because someone has a different opinion then you. That would set a terrible precedent for this board. This isn't a troll thread. Rather then say lock. Discuss why he isn't overrated.

I called this before the playoffs started. :lol:

If Peyton wins a playoff game, the critics will be silent or we'll hear "Well, he's now won as many playoff games in a Broncos uniform as Tim Tebow!"
If Peyton wins the AFC championship, the critics will be silent or we'll hear "Well, he's going to lose the Super Bowl!"
If Peyton wins the Super Bowl, the critics will be silent or we'll hear "Tom Brady has three rings!"
If he loses the Super Bowl, expect "Is Peyton Manning the most overrated QB of all time?" to pop up.

Chestradamus. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom