Is Peyton Manning the most overrated qb of all time?

GOAT? I thought this was a thread about Peyton Manning.

The only logical explanation is he must have thought the discussion was about TB. Nobody in their right mind would call Manning the [emoji]128016[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think there are about 5 QBs where you could argue they are the best that have played

It's so hard with team sports

Peyton has always had alot offensive talent around him with the Colts.

They drafted first rounders at all of his skill positions( RB, WR, TE and LT) I'm hard pressed to think of another quarterback whos management invested more on the offensive side.

Last edited:
Peyton has always had alot offensive talent around him with the Colts.

They drafted first rounders at all of his skill positions( RB, WR, TE and LT) I'm hard pressed to think of another quarterback whos management invested more on the offensive side.
I don't think anyone in here would dispute that though.

Yeah how exactly is Payton carrying

Marvin harrison, Edgrin James, Marshall Falk, Reggie wayne...ect ect.

Last edited:
Man idc what it is... if he had to carry a team or vice versa theres no excuse for 9 or 10 one and dones in the playoffs. Let alone most being home losses.

Dude even pulled a one and done in Denver as well. How you pull off a one and done on another franchise as well :lol:.

Peyton really should have 4-6 rings if we wanna be real but most the time he was the one that cost them playoff losses other than an "idiot kicker".

Check those Superbowls also

Last edited:
For all the praise on how smart he is, how he's like a computer, all the extra stuff and audibles he did at the line of scrimmage, it wasn't too surprising when defenses were able to rattle him in the playoffs.

For all the praise on how smart he is, how he's like a computer, all the extra stuff and audibles he did at the line of scrimmage, it wasn't too surprising when defenses were able to rattle him in the playoffs.

Thats the thing. If Peyton goes in with a plan and it doesnt work he can never adjust especially if he gets rattled.

His own strength was his greatest weakness

Last edited:
Agree, he tries too overthink when simplification would probably be best

Last edited:
Agree, he tries too overthink when simplification would probably be best

Yeah that first play of that Seahawks superbowl shows it. He should of just snapped it asap but he was tryna do too much. Ya center cant hear you bruh cuz of the noise run the damn play.

Back
Top Bottom