Is taking it slow a turn off for some females? Need help NT

Haven't heard from her in a week, safe to say I absolutely blew it I guess :/ these opportunities only come every couple years smh being anti social ftl

Haven't heard from her in a week, safe to say I absolutely blew it I guess :/ these opportunities only come every couple years smh being anti social ftl

What are you talking about

**** come and go go get out there and find you another chick

Lolwut?

Gotta hit her with some bold **** like "I want some P**sy [emoji]128128[/emoji]"

Hit her with the netflix and chill

I need to start charging yall for this ish

Last edited:
Hit her with the netflix and chill

I need to start charging yall for this ish

Nah ***, he can't eem say dat lol...He gotta hit shawty wit da "Netflix & fuhhh".

"Netflix and chill" would be a misprint in dis situation. It's "Netflix & fuhhh"

he gotta go hard if he gon' get dat punani

A kiss on the cheek got you open like that? Wow.

I take it as nothing happened between the two of you, just a kiss on the cheek. Someone buying you a round of drinks at the bar shouldn't be read as anything more than that.

Wash your face and move on from this.

This kid said "missed a chance to get tongue action "

:lol:
Youre adviously a young blood.
After taking a chick you want to a bar you have to get her back to the crib. Thats your goal. Whether just straight up saying lets go back to my crib or lets go smoke at my crib.they both work if shes down, anything really will. Thats you putting the option on the table. If you dont do that youre telling her youre either not interested or dare i say not man enough.

If u want something in life step up n take that ****. Or the next guy gladly will.

your screenname mite as well be a-friend cus thats all u gone b, b

@a-friend

:lol:.this how u get down too bruh :lol:

Last edited:
My ***** is 24-29 years old (10 years since HS) talmbout I missed out on some tongue action

Last edited:
Bruh OP I feel your pain. I was in a similar situation with a home girl of mine of like 10 years. We both are lowkey attracted to one another. We hung out last month (she lives in atl, i live in indy) and long story short I could've it but I was so drunk I couldn't function.

What? :lol:

These opportunities only come every weekend at the club or party.

Bruh OP I feel your pain. I was in a similar situation with a home girl of mine of like 10 years. We both are lowkey attracted to one another. We hung out last month (she lives in atl, i live in indy) and long story short I could've it but I was so drunk I couldn't function.

:lol: me last night :smh:

Dropped the ball and now u friendzoned. U gotta do some straight savage **** now or be there forever.
Can't get any truer than this statement.

It's been ten years bro. You've let an entire decade pass you by without telling her how you feel about her. How does this happen. You been thinking of ways to make a move since The Carter 2 dropped. 

You gotta do some real savage/romantic type **** or you will forever be labeled "just a friend."

I'm talking some How I met your Mother "The Naked man" or standing outside her window with a Blue French Horn steez

Carter 2 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. U been trynna hit that since the girbauds and jerseys smh.

OP you should have just shot your shot, I used to get caught up in these type of situations not capitalizing, you just gotta do it no dambs given

Last edited:
zapatohead408 zapatohead408 nah he need to hear that man. Think about it b, documentary 1 dropped the first time he seen that, documentary 2 just dropped...

Only thing left is to forget her, boss up, get new chicks. If she still hovers she'll feel your aura, and you'll have learned how to strike by then.

.On and off we would kick it and smoke and for the longest time I never really tried anything with her.
she smoking someone elses pipe now

images

Back
Top Bottom