Is this bad?

Ive been thinking....is it sad that my gf is my only Bff? There are guys that i randomly hang out with but i dnt trust them or tell them about my personal problems and stuff like i do with my girl. Been with her for 5 years now. Am i the only one?

I don't have that problem, but if you've been with her for 5 years then there are reasons to have some sort of trust in her.

But you NEED a team man. Can't just have the girl cause if things go wrong, your team will have your back.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

tumblr_lmg5gw0pRN1qi95b6o1_500.gif
A+ 
laugh.gif

^Haha, good execution.

But OP, what if you guys break up?...not to jinx you or anything. You'll be living as a loner then?

Dont get me wrong, ive tried to make friends besides her but theyre all fake in one way. Dudes from my HS dnt talk to me nomore for absolutly no reason. And i know i didnt do anything....i guess we went our own ways?

Pshhh dont' listen to them OP

Break up with her....Team Solo Dolo

Spoiler [+]
I'm kidding get some friends though....will help you in life....easier said then done though

Although HS is a vital environment to hang with people, it's not the only one. You might need to branch out and be the nucleus, be the person people enjoy talking to. and once you meet around, you'll be able to analyze who you want to make your group of friends.

Do you go to college OP? 

Yeah im in a community college, but not full time cause of my full time job.

Then make it happen kid! Talk to people, be the go getter (of course in a affable way I'm sure u know) don't be one of those guys who's just there to do what you have to do only.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Although HS is a vital environment to hang with people, it's not the only one. You might need to branch out and be the nucleus, be the person people enjoy talking to. and once you meet around, you'll be able to analyze who you want to make your group of friends.

Do you go to college OP? 

That was some good science right there. 
laugh.gif

you NEED a team man. Can't just have the girl cause if things go wrong, your team will have your back.

This.
Trust me OP, you aint built for this loner lifestyle
ohwell.gif

I don't have that problem, but if you've been with her for 5 years then there are reasons to have some sort of trust in her.

But you NEED a team man. Can't just have the girl cause if things go wrong, your team will have your back.
GOTTA have a team team bro.  It's good to know you got boys that'll get your back whenever
pimp.gif

Its ok for her to be your best friend and all but you need other friends. What having a good crew around does is mold your character and makes you a happier person overall. Not only that but they usually got your back when the !+@* hits the fan.

Originally Posted by yupitsme

how can you be a guy with no homeboys?

if hes been in a relationship for 5 yrs i could see this happening,
having a gf and making new friends is kinda odd, i dunno why, unless youre meeting people at work/school, since youre usually with her.
you always have to keep a balance of being a bf, and a dude, some ppl fail to do that and this happens.

Back
Top Bottom