Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

Op how old are you?

Thats my last question and its not a bait question or indirect shade like some cats mean wen they ask that.

Srs.

Last edited:
now whos trolling? 
mean.gif

but yall got the nerve to call me a troll 
grin.gif

NTer - "it's not black face"

OP- "have fun at your klan rally"

Pretty much sums it up.

It's comical how OP tried so hard to explain/convince people to see it his way...and failed miserably :lol: His only "conversion" was DC the serial troll. That dude's co-sign actually makes you look foolish.

the worst part is yall be so corny

making gifs, psing pictures, cosigning each other, calling names

how yall just post stuff so ppl will rep you

its sad really

Last edited:
Pretty much sums it up.

It's comical how OP tried so hard to explain/convince people to see it his way...and failed miserably
laugh.gif
His only "conversion" was DC the serial troll. That dude's co-sign actually makes you look foolish.
Dude obviously has issues.  Let's just hope he soon makes peace with whatever made him this way 
laugh.gif

"hope he makes peace with whatever made him this way"

what could that possibly be do you think?

think real hard on it 
eyes.gif

ill even give you a hint - W_____ P________ & W______ S____________
now its i WANT to be a victim? sure put it like that if it makes you feel better

do you even realize how offensive that is? to turn my offendedness into a victim play and then the nerve to say i desire it?

its not that i simply cant be offended, and see something wrong with this picture on its face right?

theres no inferiority complex here, but maybe you have one if someone speaking about something you may not agree with elicits that kind of response
its "sad" i think is blackface?

because for the umtpteenth time i have to reiterate how we KNOW there are some white people who like to play like this

but its sad for me to see it right?

how dare i say anything about your queen right?

as far as simone goes, i never said anything bad about any of her achievements, just commenting on what i believe her temperament to be

no different than ppl going in on any celebrity they find fault with for any reason

mine just happen to be i believe she is gladhanding to white america

play and then the nerve to say i desire it?

its not that i simply cant be offended, and see something wrong with this picture on its face right?

theres no inferiority complex here, but maybe you have one if someone speaking about something you may not agree with elicits that kind of response

"hope he makes peace with whatever made him this way"

what could that possibly be do you think?

think real hard on it 
eyes.gif

ill even give you a hint - W_____ P________ & W______ S____________

now its i WANT to be a victim? sure put it like that if it makes you feel better

do you even realize how offensive that is? to turn my offendedness into a victim 

its "sad" i think is blackface?

because for the umtpteenth time i have to reiterate how we KNOW there are some white people who like to play like this

but its sad for me to see it right?

how dare i say anything about your queen right?

as far as simone goes, i never said anything bad about any of her achievements, just commenting on what i believe her temperament to be

no different than ppl going in on any celebrity they find fault with for any reason

mine just happen to be i believe she is gladhanding to white america
happy.gif

My mans b grade, poor man's al sharpton shtick has ran its course on here.
again with this "shtick" stuff 
grin.gif

you aint the first person to say that but ima tell you too

aint no shtick here

nice dig using al sharpton name thatll be sure to get you some reps 
eyes.gif

nope

cute tho using a weeknd gifsince i have him in my avy

no one saw what you did there right?

yall need to just be real with it and say the only reason you dont see anything wrong with this pic is cuz yall think she pretty

or because its more fun to disagree because im the one posting and you can freepost for reps 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom