Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

There's a simple solution to this OP. Just buy me a plane ticket to Brazil and I'll go paint Aly's face white.
hope u get a lot of reps for this response 
eyes.gif

But if the black girl standing right next to her didn't take offense, why should anyone else?..Are you saying that Simone isn't smart enough to see racism?..Or are you saying that during a time that these women have worked the past 4 yrs for and have found incredible success, and are so happy, that Aly should've took the time out to stop and think about the social implications of a face mask?..

I commend them for being able to do things without having race in mind. Must be a nice life to live.

Yep. You can be made at them for being naive but it is what it is. I've personally done white face meaning it to be racist so I feel like an authority on this issue lol

But if the black girl standing right next to her didn't take offense, why should anyone else?..Are you saying that Simone isn't smart enough to see racism?..Or are you saying that during a time that these women have worked the past 4 yrs for and have found incredible success, and are so happy, that Aly should've took the time out to stop and think about the social implications of a face mask?..
eek.gif
mean.gif

we've come full circle

i already said i think simone is ****ing so i dont think she would have a problem with it

Case,

That is faulty logic.

First of all, Simone is a CHILD. She is 19 years old man. Most 19 year old kids aren't going to look at slick social jabs like an older person.

So Simone not finding fault in it (assumption), means nothing

Case,

That is faulty logic.

First of all, Simone is a CHILD. She is 19 years old man. Most 19 year old kids aren't going to look at slick social jabs like an older person.

So Simone not finding fault in it (assumption), means nothing

And Aly is 22.....soooooo

Yep. You can be made at them for being naive but it is what it is. I've personally done white face meaning it to be racist so I feel like an authority on this issue lol
enlighten me on the historical legacy of this "white face"?

Are you guys going to inform the manufacturers about this or are you just going to let it slide?

enlighten me on the historical legacy of this "white face"?

I got a picture somewhere i'll find it when I get home from work, It was a halloween costumer. I was a white republican

Right but she isn't black, so (as you said), she might not even think twice about race when making the post

Agreed... I dont know the girl personally but I doubt she meant anything insensitive by the multiple "black face" and white face pics she has posted

But if the black girl standing right next to her didn't take offense, why should anyone else?..
And based on this logic.................

Did you see the white girl at the music festival shooting off N-Words in a camera phone with two black people standing right next to her? They didn't utter a sinlge word.

So do you still use the, "The black people standing next to her didn't take offense, why should anyone else?"

Again Case, very unsound logic

Back
Top Bottom