Is This Blackface? vol. Olympic Edition

how can you say "clearly"

you dont know anymore than i do

all we have is this pic

but you can invalidate my opinion on it just fine

There's a simple solution to this OP. Just buy me a plane ticket to Brazil and I'll go paint Aly's face white.
hope u get a lot of reps for this response 
eyes.gif
I hope you get a lot of reps for slandering a teenage girl and one of the greatest black athletes ever for taking pictures with white people

and the zac efron thing

i mean she really couldnt wanna meet j cole or somebody?

my man from creed?

anyone black?

edit: its too bad yall got that white fragility thread locked 

Last edited:
She said he was her crush from since she was a kid, he was for a ton of lil girls, of all colors, that watched High School Musical

Simone Biles doesn't have to live her life just so you don't get ruslted over the pettiest things

Last edited:
View media item 2136333
(1)To preform an action, or display a behavior that contradicts your normal persona.(2)To unintentionally act like your under the influence of a hallucenogenic drug while sober.(3)Conduct unbecoming of a person of sound mind and body.(4)Brief mental impairment.

Some of y'all live in a small world. When in reality your in your OWN universe.

And based on this logic.................

Did you see the white girl at the music festival shooting off N-Words in a camera phone with two black people standing right next to her? They didn't utter a sinlge word.

So do you still use the, "The black people standing next to her didn't take offense, why should anyone else?"

Again Case, very unsound logic

I have not seen that video, so I'll take your word for it that it exists..But it's 2 totally different things..One is a case of a girl with a face mask on and the other is an example of flat out blatant, and inexcusable, racism..

And if you use the logic that Simone get's a pass because she's a "kid" then shouldn't Aly get a pass cause she's only a couple years older and can be considered a "kid" too?..

I have not seen that video, so I'll take your word for it that it exists..But it's 2 totally different things..One is a case of a girl with a face mask on and the other is an example of flat out blatant, and inexcusable, racism..

And if you use the logic that Simone get's a pass because she's a "kid" then shouldn't Aly get a pass cause she's only a couple years older and can be considered a "kid" too?..
My point is, don't tell me that a 19 year old girl didn't see anything wrong with something so that means I shouldn't.

That is all.

It is faulty logic because EVERYONE doesn't find fault in ALL of the same things

wow thats really wonderful

truly i mean it

a testament to the destruction of white supremacy

how many white people went home and pondered race relations after seeing your costume if i may ask?

how many white people just laughed and told you how cool your costume was when they saw you?

now just tell me about the history of black people painting their skin white to demean and subjugate white people

wow thats really wonderful

truly i mean it

a testament to the destruction of white supremacy

how many white people went home and pondered race relations after seeing your costume if i may ask?

how many white people just laughed and told you how cool your costume was when they saw you?

now just tell me about the history of black people painting their skin white to demean and subjugate white people

Your sarcasm is lovely lol
No one here needs a lesson on black face. Alys pic is not black face.

Back
Top Bottom