!%# is This Creature That Mandy Moore is Engaged to?

300.moore.adams.lc.021109.jpg

i thought she was going out with dj am? hes like a real life good luck chuck
laugh.gif
first nicole richie now mandy morre.

you can always tell who has no kind of game in these threads
laugh.gif

"Oh he must be rich"
eyes.gif
What next he must have a huge schlong? Judging by the nature of this thread (analyzing another mans physicalattributes like we are supposed to find him attractive) that might not be too far off.

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, orbelong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.
indifferent.gif

anyways..hes not that horrible looking when he cleans up...she could do much better though.
img_0826__oPt.jpg

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

Oh I know Ryan Adams
hahah never saw a pic of him until now.
I bought his new album, good songs are:
"Magick" and "Fix It"

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or
belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.

You're trying to hard and borderline racist.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

It's Ryan Adams. Because he doesn't drive a Bentley on dubs, have a grille, glorify thug life, date Beyonce, have a criminal record of any sort, or
belong to the Diplomats, I don't blame 99% of NT for not knowing who he is.

laugh.gif
You're so lame son.
pretty much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom