Is this girl smashable or dateable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like an average skinny chick to me. Nothing special but def not ugly. If she on you and you don't have a problem cheating on your current girl then flourish young brother.

You tell me ****** ****** it yo ****!

What kinda **** is this?!?!

PLEASE WRAP IT UP B

Son wanna smash kimmy gibbler 

kimmy-gibbler-full-house.jpg

id pull out with a rubber tho... Takin no chances

OP must be drinking tha NT Kool Aid thinking only 9s & dimes (physically) are worth dating. She's not ugly. As long as her butt doesn't sink inwards, I'd be seen in public with her, for a little bit.

At least OP is thinking of his future. Could be the best investment you ever made.

Lol NT is a place where super models are crucified.

As long as she has no STD's or has the smushcalade parked out front.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, change my mind, i definitely gonna hit that and stick around. The girl drive this nice car, same color same model, the interior, dashboard is absolutely stunning. She live in nice crib here in DC not far from Georgetown, she's serious business, i saw many pics of her with Bill Gates who work with her Father, Collin powell, ex mayor Adrian Fenty, some businessmen and dignitaries from Africa. If i can travel and do some business in Africa, i don't care, got nothing to lose. My current GF buy me sneakers and some good stuffs, but the potential is wider with this new girl. Last saturday, she invited me to dinner and we went to the movies for her birthday and met for lunch a couple of times, she never used to let me pay for anything, I thought she was just being friendly so I kept my cool. But she can't hide her thirst for me, She invited me to her crib last thursday,  the thirst was so uncomfortable i left early (and my girl was calling me like satan), but after i left she texted several times. She sent me a text this morning to know what i'm doing ? I'm going to meet her later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom