Is this girl smashable or dateable ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see nothing wrong with her as far as just smashing goes but I ain't really a picky ***** like that when it comes to just sex. I wouldn't **** up a good relationship for her tho.

Yeah why not. She skinny so the lower probably as fat as the upper ones. Some of the best box been with chicks I wasn't sure or pressed about, they sense it and put forth that effort. Be careful it ends up being too good though.

Some these NT dudes swear the only smash 10s yet the have 30,000 post on a message board......OP if you want to smash do it. She is not a 10 but she damn sure not a 1 either

I've done worst bro. Do what you want. You shouldn't need some message board telling you how to live your life.

The hair looks nice and full a body. Would be lots of fun to pull on while digging in her from behind.

I'll allow it OP

Don't be a scumbag break up with your girlfriend since clearly you don't deserve her

This. I don't get you guys.. Dudes complain about how "these h**s aint loyal" but then you got everyone in here telling him to cheat on his current GF with a weak *** girl.

How do you keep your options open while currently in a relationship?

You guys don't realize these types of decisions when youre young help **** up the game when you're older/why most girls have baggage/trust issues later. When you're trying to find the one to truly settle down its hard because likely some idiot(s) have made selfish decisions instead of being a man and breaking up them in the past so they have trust issues.

Be a man and break up with your girl if you feel this type of way about this new chick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom