It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

Bump. Dennis was TOO much tonight :pimp: Everything about his session was hilarious.

Yo last week's ep was too much for me :lol: Charlie with the cruel intentions. Gotta good laugh at all the stuff happening to the waitress and when Frank got caught in her apt :rofl: Shows don't usually do this to me anymore but that ep really got me envisioning a happy ending for Charlie and ditch that ***** the waitress but the ending snapped me back to all other tv shows where the runt of the show and main characters for the most part will always get screwed over in sometimes stupid ways but this was really good.

They need to do an ep called "Mac comes out the closet" cuz they stay with the mad gay innuendo with him more than anyone else.

The premiere was really god with the rehashing of old eps and the different approaches they went if done right or just a different path if they decided differently :lol:

About to watch tonight's ep now.

Yo last week's ep was too much for me :lol: Charlie with the cruel intentions. Gotta good laugh at all the stuff happening to the waitress and when Frank got caught in her apt :rofl:
Yes! God yes that was all so great. I'm so happy they're having a stronger season than the last couple, almost back on par with the League as far as 'laugh so hard it hurts' moments.

Yo last week's ep was too much for me
laugh.gif
Charlie with the cruel intentions. Gotta good laugh at all the stuff happening to the waitress and when Frank got caught in her apt
roll.gif
Shows don't usually do this to me anymore but that ep really got me envisioning a happy ending for Charlie and ditch that ***** the waitress but the ending snapped me back to all other tv shows where the runt of the show and main characters for the most part will always get screwed over in sometimes stupid ways but this was really good.
They need to do an ep called "Mac comes out the closet" cuz they stay with the mad gay innuendo with him more than anyone else.
The premiere was really god with the rehashing of old eps and the different approaches they went if done right or just a different path if they decided differently
laugh.gif

LMAO 

but @ the orange part... dennis is also at least bisexual.. in the 'mac and dennis, man hunters' episode where dennis keeps saying he wants to dip his balls in cricket's mouth when the catch him... and in the one episode where they try to join that fraternity and mentions how in his frat days he'd dip his nuts in dude's mouths when they were sleeping.

mac banging the ****** (as we have learned from the ****** thread) is NOT gay, because trannies arent men. 
roll.gif

/sarcasm

this is the goat show tho. all characters deliver

Yo last week's ep was too much for me :lol: Charlie with the cruel intentions. Gotta good laugh at all the stuff happening to the waitress and when Frank got caught in her apt :rofl: Shows don't usually do this to me anymore but that ep really got me envisioning a happy ending for Charlie and ditch that ***** the waitress but the ending snapped me back to all other tv shows where the runt of the show and main characters for the most part will always get screwed over in sometimes stupid ways but this was really good.

The premiere was really god with the rehashing of old eps and the different approaches they went if done right or just a different path if they decided differently :lol:

LMAO 
but @ the orange part... dennis is also at least bisexual.. in the 'mac and dennis, man hunters' episode where dennis keeps saying he wants to dip his balls in cricket's mouth when the catch him... and in the one episode where they try to join that fraternity and mentions how in his frat days he'd dip his nuts in dude's mouths when they were sleeping.
mac banging the ****** (as we have learned from the ****** thread) is NOT gay, because trannies arent men. :rofl:
/sarcasm

this is the goat show tho. all characters deliver
:rofl: That takes me back to the ep they made the pub a gay bar and in the end Dennis got in a 3way with a dude in a wig and a big black dude.

This show is the best at doing that. They'll start talking about something, it'll get real quiet and then they'll realize how gay it sounds and then always try to rationalize it and say no not in a gay way, just in a joking around/trying to show whoever how to do it right and its still so gay :lol:

last episode, Mac and dude "wrestling" on film :lol:

Mac clearly is in denial, they need to base an ep on it this season.

roll.gif
That takes me back to the ep they made the pub a gay bar and in the end Dennis got in a 3way with a dude in a wig and a big black dude.
This show is the best at doing that. They'll start talking about something, it'll get real quiet and then they'll realize how gay it sounds and then always try to rationalize it and say no not in a gay way, just in a joking around/trying to show whoever how to do it right and its still so gay
laugh.gif
lmao what about dennis going on and on in DETAIL about bears, "twinks", power bottoms, power tops lol the whole dealon gay sex and sht. i was dying when they started talking about power bottoms "generating all the power" alsfka;sflkasf;alks

i think they're both gay as hell lol. like when mac watches predator and keeps discussing "body mass" and men's physiques. g.o.a.t show 

That was great :lol: Wasn't even gay just mad weird he and Mac knew so much about the homosexual lifestyle. It really had me like :wow: cuz I've heard of bears but that power bottom stuff was new to me and so sick.

The whole misunderstanding with Mac when Charlie and Dennis though he was dressing up the waitress as Dennis and himself as Charlie so he can pretend to bang Dennis :rofl:

"Mac fights Gay Marriage" is on right now :lol:

EDIT

Just watched the latest new ep. Dennis is a psychopath :lol:

Last edited:
I really think that might have been my favorite 6-7 minutes of Dennis ever. Pacing around the therapist, to sharing his notebooks on the gang, to his ******g drawing, then saying it may be generous! :rofl: All of it, executed perfectly. And it never seemed like a reach for his character.

Last edited:
classic dennis moment:

sucks they cut it off right before he starts talking about "busting heads and full penetration" lol

Last edited:
The last episode is gold, pure gold.

:lol: Charlie reacting to the doctor and church scam, Dennis being the heartless psychopath that he is, Frank pulling his own scam, Puffy being Dr. Jinx. The dialogue was just superb for an ep with this underlying message.

Contender for the best season.

Yea dennis was too damn funny last ep...getting off, getting into a mans skin and seeing how far you can push it, almost banging the asian boy lmaoooo

I know most of NT's brain cells are consumed with the exploits of Franklin, Michael and Trevor right now, but I had to gravedig this thread.
Mac, Dee, Dennis, Charlie and Frank are just too much. Season 9 is already starting off to be one of the best yet.

This is the only thread? I don't believe that. Show's too funny for 1, 2-page, 3 year old thread.

Dee going big? Classic.

Last edited:
There is a spider (spider spid..)
Its deep in my soul (soul)
He's lived there for years (years)
He just wont let go
He's laying around, He's got a mean bite
Now he's ready to fiiiiight!
And stand up for what he waaaants
I dont need your trophies or your gold
I just wanna tell you all
Go F yourself

When Charlie starts spitting in between his riffs I lost it.
:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom