It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is back, tonight!

This show kind of sucks now and has for a couple seasons. I went back last week and watched seasons 1-3 and they make the new seasons look real bad.

Last night was interesting, had all the references to an old classic episode that is one of my favorite episodes but it wasn't that funny to me. Only part that really made me laugh was when they started singing Wyclef. Other than that, not good.

Those early seasons though, my goodness. Seen them so many times and I still laugh like it's the first time I've seen them.

Saw this thread bumped and realized it was made under my old account 7 years ago :wow: :lol: .

I fell off on Sunny, haven't seen a new ep in the past few seasons.

Those early seasons though, my goodness. Seen them so many times and I still laugh like it's the first time I've seen them.

Yeah I binged seasons 1-4 in a little over a week years ago. Hysterical stuff.

Last edited:
Ever since they went to FXX something has been a little off. This season and season 10 i think have been VERY meh. They just have a different feel to them I can't really put my finger on it. Less creative/classic episodes I feel. I wonder how many seasons they have left because I feel they should wrap things up after this season honestly. And this is my favorite show of all time btw

I liked it when they did an ep referencing an old ep but this was a bit tired :lol:

The twins on crack again, Frank banging strippers, toe knife, rum ham, etc.

show always gives me a laugh :lol:
didnt even know season started until i saw this thread

Last edited:
This newest episode was WILD! Charlie finally gettin some :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder if the DVD is gonna be unedited. That's basically hardcore pron :lol:

This ep was ******* insane :rofl: rollin :rofl:

Announcement guy knowing everything as it happens :lol:

The sexual assault being a casual prank on the mountain :rofl: Makeshift glory holes in the girl's changing room/shower :rofl:

Charlie smashing Tatiana :lol: :pimp: Then playing the sax :rofl:

Mac, Dee, and Dennis just knowing how to be the best skiers :rofl:

Then the reveal that Mac paid for most of it cuz he wants to frack the mountain :lol:

The homage to these sort of movies was great. Nice cameos too.

"I will slap you in the teeth Dee!!!!" :rofl: :rofl:

This was some The Shining **** with Mac & Dennis move to the Burbs.

:rofl: @ Mac being the housewife/handyman at home.

Dennis calling everybody fat cows while driving.

Sleeping in a bed with an old black man :rofl:

I've dealt with the chirping smoke detector why not just take all the batteries out? Plus turn off the pool filter.

Dennis ******* losing it :rofl: Mac fed him the dog :lol: :x

"I will slap you in the teeth Dee!!!!" :rofl: :rofl:

This was some The Shining **** with Mac & Dennis move to the Burbs.

:rofl: @ Mac being the housewife/handyman at home.

Dennis calling everybody fat cows while driving.

Sleeping in a bed with an old black man :rofl:

I've dealt with the chirping smoke detector why not just take all the batteries out? Plus turn off the pool filter.

Dennis ******* losing it :rofl: Mac fed him the dog :lol: :x

:rofl: :rofl:

I lost it when he drive into the cul de sac goin like 80, riding that old ladies ***. Then flips the **** out on the dude that pulls out of his driveway too fast :lol:

Dude is so psycho this season I love it.

Side note: I thought for sure poppins was gonna make a comeback!

I gotta know what they're doing with those hats!!

Just watched The Gang Hits the Slopes again. Didn't even realize the main sexual predator dude is Dean Cameron. Famous for those cheesy 80's teen comedies(including ski patrol. How did I not catch this? He looks exactly the same lol!)

Also the dude who played Turkey is Kevin Farley. Chris Farleys brother.

I forget how old Frank is and it was cool to see his thought process and how he forgets and all that.

The Mac don't touch me stuff made me chuckle. I laughed at the low hanging fruit call Dee a bird stuff :lol: But yeah this ep was more watch for entertainment than funny.

Wonder what happened to Pondy :lol:

"Somebody is going to die today"...
Puts gun to temple... Ha ha ah pondy was the funniest thing in the episode..

Last edited:
I got a few chuckles this season but i have been very underwelmed

It's the first time i feel like the show fell off for real. Definitely the worst season. But whatever i still like watching every week and i'm still happy it is around

The show shoulda ended a couple seasons ago ...still a weekly watch for me but definitely not the same quality as earlier years

Loved this episode

"Frank say something smart. 'Excuse me, I'm full of dog poison.''l :rofl: :rofl:. Pondy getting his *** kicked. Finally getting a glimpse of what night crawlers is :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom