.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

My dude said, "my %%+@ dance like Omarion and Chris Brown and all them stupid !!!!%*..." lmao

lol

start hiring a professional photographer fam, its not gonna be easy, its too white and there is no contrast, just GLEEM BLAOW BLING! super white on white, callthat ring yayo.

I knew going hard with all white would be crazy but never this crazy!!!! This is by far my hardest joint to date. The NLV Piece and 12mm Franco is hard evenwithout the ice but dam........ I am almost afraid to ice it out, coupled with this dam ring to. I might have to get a nina.

Here are the wax molds.

2qulrg4.jpg

2ez7mev.jpg

fo0mft.jpg

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

$%+$ that... The ring looks brolic in the mold... I woulda just rocked that *!%! like that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
on some green lantern type %+$$?

I have never held a Miami Heat Ring so I have no idea how big it is. But I am going to mesure the ring today. I am also going to put it on a scale. My NLVPiece is like 3 lb's!!!!

why are there no stone in between the L and D in "WORLD" that looks like a bald spot. no doubt the ring is pretty nice but if youre gonna drop $$like that, its gotta be complete!

and if we're gonna get technical, it looks like the L is right on top of the N while the V is a little more staggered to the right. i think the LV partlooks ok but it should be a little more to the right of the N unless thats what you were lookin for. hope that makes sense, but it just doesnt look like theletters are exactly where they should be. again, its a pretty nice ring but i see where it could be better. just playin the critic.

oh that makes sense then. it matches the OG logo nice. if i didnt know that was the logo tho, id still say the V is too far to the right compared to the other2 but its not my logo/ring

the ring is definitely brolic, but the detail looks off. I can understand how tough it is to get the font down, but I wouldnt be happy if that was my finalresults. If you're happy with it, props to you.

Originally Posted by belle155

why are there no stone in between the L and D in "WORLD" that looks like a bald spot. no doubt the ring is pretty nice but if youre gonna drop $$ like that, its gotta be complete!

and if we're gonna get technical, it looks like the L is right on top of the N while the V is a little more staggered to the right. i think the LV part looks ok but it should be a little more to the right of the N unless thats what you were lookin for. hope that makes sense, but it just doesnt look like the letters are exactly where they should be. again, its a pretty nice ring but i see where it could be better. just playin the critic.

i know what you mean... i didn't wanna be the first to mention it. but that's where hand making stuff can never be the same as machine made. especially with detailed text.

i don't care for class rings at all, but it is a nice and huge ring. i just wanna see the NLV piece iced out, that's gonna be
embarassed.gif

Good luck trying to read the font. There are no clear pics of my ring....yet my logo is off. The ring is all VVS F and G color. So even if you seen it inperson you have to sweeze your eyes to see the detail anyway. It's all good. I a appreciate the feedback.

man vs. machine.
the font is actually very precise to what the artwork was. I think it was the spurs ring or maybe miami's.
I didn't do too much research.

but then again, we had no font to go off and then again, the ring isn't near the size of the normal championship rings.
championS was cut into champion. the ring size was bigger then usual from the actual width and overall size.

it may sound like hit and miss then.... we fit the NLV inside the center spot on, otherwise it'd be real lopsided.
cnc woulda took that piece over a 6 weeks to 2 months easy.
the championship rings take over a few months.

if you look at our LRG pieces or whatever else, even the NLV piece itself, those were hand cut as well.
lol

Just for the record, coming from someone who works with typefaces and sets type on a daily basis:

The space between the L and D on WORLD, is unavoidable. Unless you seriously distort the D, or shrink the size of WORLD overall.

I guess they could have put diamonds in that gap, but there are no diamonds in the gaps between the other letters, so that probably wouldnt have looked righteither.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Maybe juss got tired of it.

^^ READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. ^^ That was just a suggestion I have no clue what the reason was.

Dude, use your head. Put yourself in a professional athlete's shoes. There's no way in hell he's selling it unless he needs the money. Come on now. It's not like it's gonna fetch a high price at all either, considering the fact that he's probably not a famous player at all (or he wouldn't need to sell it) and it's not like it's worth all that much as scrap.

thank you!!!!!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

This dude lax needs to turn NT's frozen donkey wheel.
guess i was the only one who got that word to lost
laugh.gif

and you can always tell when lax is gettin flamed thread jumps like no other
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom