.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

main.php

J-Gutta back in the camp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

his album still isn't at best buy, i don't get it. he did a good job on the millie remix with 27 artists. that's the best i've heard from him.
wait your actually waiting for that trash?
smh.gif
if you buy it,,,,

I really appreciate the tyga piece. Took some stones to agree to that rendering, I think it was a great call

in that pic they look a lil more orange but it still looks like a cheep cheep from mario. But again no hate on the execution it is dead on the design just isntappealing to me.

the diamonds are cognac diamonds, not the cz's that 90% of the jewelers are using outside jacob really.
sorry man, I just got home from Houston and honestly I don't know what to say about them boys out there....

shout out to the grit boys and all the southeast, southwest cats, even my boss hog outlawz, abn cats, trae, slim, etc....

I went to Johnny TV's new shop and it was depressing, everyone I was with were official certified G's from HTOWN and they wre all like "I TOLD YOUBIG HOMEY"
his casios are horrible, I mean sad. I went to Emits shop near the galleria and it was sad as well. I expected much more. I mean the store set up isn'tbad, but he ain't got nothing to brag about really. 47th is *%%*$++ on them cats overall.

btw, King Johnny and Emit use the exact same diamond setter and mold maker/jeweler for all their pieces, he even tags all them jewels.

I seen some really good stuff and then some really bad horrible #%*+. Like I wouldn't even know where to get i7 clarity diamonds with M color that looklike clouds in seattle.
sad.

my fam Killa Kyleon held me down out there, Trae was lookin out too, they had on official stuff, so did Slim.

the video will be a good one. overall I had fun, but damn it was hot as hell out there.

BET is gonna be nutso this week, I got a few orders from Htown cats already and more pieces to make as we speak.....
I should open a store right directly next door to emit just so cats can see the deal. their work is good if you tell them what you want and design it 100%yourself and tell them where you want it iced out. YOU HAVE TO BE OVER THEIR SHOULDER LITERALLY.

I'll post a pic of Killa's new set up.... he's been in this forum before wearing all the BOSS HOGG outlawz chains. that is my dude for real.

as for TYGA's piece, it's getting major love all over the streets.

here's 1 pic I got right now....
my boy Killa Kyleon from the Boss Hogg Outlawz....

all his jewels made by King Johnny..... basically from what 200% of EVERYONE in houston said, nobody in houston gets ice from TV Johnny except Paul andbasically TV's clients are from outta town.

anyways. Houstons style is very distinct, that exaggerated prong setting style the way they set diamonds on the side, etc....
but his pieces were def. nice, I liked them.

KILLA_KYLEON.jpg

i'm sure all you HTown heads who know about the SouthEast and south park area know what the DEAD END is....

as for the streets..... I mean compton, htown, south central..... they giving lil homey his props.
tyga ain't no gangsta. I was def. in all the worst parts of the H including the 3rd and 5th wards and at the weezy show I'd say every single damn hoodfrom esseys to crips/bloods was in the house.... even Suge showed up and was shook when he seen Greg. he didn't even do anything.

we finally made an IF icee fresh logo piece too, all VS diamonds.... good color too.
real nice size to it.... I can't get a good shot of it because it's soo white.

l_eabbb9530516adb90b229f57b54fcaa5.jpg

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

at the weezy show I'd say every single damn hood from esseys to crips/bloods was in the house.... even Suge showed up and was shook when he seen Greg. he didn't even do anything.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

here's 1 pic I got right now....
my boy Killa Kyleon from the Boss Hogg Outlawz....

all his jewels made by King Johnny..... basically from what 200% of EVERYONE in houston said, nobody in houston gets ice from TV Johnny except Paul and basically TV's clients are from outta town.

anyways. Houstons style is very distinct, that exaggerated prong setting style the way they set diamonds on the side, etc....
but his pieces were def. nice, I liked them.

KILLA_KYLEON.jpg

i'm sure all you HTown heads who know about the SouthEast and south park area know what the DEAD END is....

as for the streets..... I mean compton, htown, south central..... they giving lil homey his props.
tyga ain't no gangsta. I was def. in all the worst parts of the H including the 3rd and 5th wards and at the weezy show I'd say every single damn hood from esseys to crips/bloods was in the house.... even Suge showed up and was shook when he seen Greg. he didn't even do anything.

we finally made an IF icee fresh logo piece too, all VS diamonds.... good color too.
real nice size to it.... I can't get a good shot of it because it's soo white.

l_eabbb9530516adb90b229f57b54fcaa5.jpg

That IF piece is a problem
eek.gif
, I just dunno, it is so plain simple, butits
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom