.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Just came across this on craigslist, does it look legit?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/jwl/763970047.html

010304011606010406200807210f3e84c8d412d8dcc9001877.jpg
01010201020901040720080721588f24a9d6e69d333800739e.jpg
011502010300010404200807214c397450333fba95b3004c09.jpg

*off subject, what happened to that CLSmooth dude? Haven't seen him on NT in a while....
Good question....

He used to stay in these post hard body with the long responses.

i can't post the other pics because it's for the cover of KING mag...
but here's a shot of me and Darlene for the 20th anniversary of the POWER cd album cover.
she's doin some press with ICE T for it. and I provided Ice for all her pics.

BENBALLER_DARLENE.jpg

I lost 14lbs homey....
wink.gif

goin on vacation and I can't look like that 193lb dude no more....
I'm bout to get to 175 before the weekend hopefully!

I barely wear any ice except for the watch and earrings now.... unless I got a big show or something I need to be at.
and btw, those are LRG jeans and a LRG sample V Necc

Buck Gurley's championship rings... ultra horrible pics (sidekick lx)

'02 Super Bowl Ring

^^naw homie V necks are the truth right now. Just because wayne does not rock them anymore does not mean the rest of the world is suppose to stop.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Ben tell ya boy to dead the v- neck t shirt idea. The hype for those is already gone since weezy stopped rockin em
smh.gif

where have you been? underneath a sombrero somewhere? they dropped V's over 5 years ago and it's been in their grass roots line up since thenexcept for last year. this year they went hard on them and the ones from 2 years ago were crazy with the heather blue, heather red....

Originally Posted by RedMan

^^naw homie V necks are the truth right now. Just because wayne does not rock them anymore does not mean the rest of the world is suppose to stop.

indifferent.gif
wayne has never set 1 trend
grin.gif
. clipse got at him for rockin so much bbc and bape so damn late, he took Jaysbutton ups late also. he recently was seen rocking $600 sneakers because he misquoted Jay-z
roll.gif

in any case V necks are on their way out because everyone has been wearing them for 2 years. dont know where you from tho

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Ben tell ya boy to dead the v- neck t shirt idea. The hype for those is already gone since weezy stopped rockin em
smh.gif

where have you been? underneath a sombrero somewhere? they dropped V's over 5 years ago and it's been in their grass roots line up since then except for last year. this year they went hard on them and the ones from 2 years ago were crazy with the heather blue, heather red....
Nice joke, I'll give you a stanley penny for that one.
grin.gif

Either way I'm saying right now there not clean anymore, if your rocking em now you look lame b/c IMO they were never clean. Unless you were in dipset itlooked like you were a follower if you rocked v-necks w/ tight jeans. Like vintagefits said there on there way out, and I'm not a wayne fan by any meanspeep the avy I'm a fan of the GOAT.

V Necks have been a good look for years
It just so happens dudes jump on all the hype and follow instead of leading..........

darline still lookin good....and thats the best pic in this post. cats not even realizing how significant that was

Back
Top Bottom