I'VE NEVER HAD A BAD PIZZA

Pizza ain't made with water bruhs

It's dough cheese sauce

I get dough is with water but when baked the nutrients from water evaporate and it's all the same basic h two O

NY water is dirty, what are you guys talking about :x

same goes for CA

all dat water pollution, its the chemicals in the water affecting the dough

SRS
Srs? Where you read that NYC tab water is bad? I always thought it was great ...

Y'all crazy. Lil Caesar's is bangin'.

Papa Gino's the king, doe.
Lil Caesars is edible cardboard with tomato sauce.
and the same phrase keeps getting repeated, one guy made it up and keeps repeating it even when its not true.

LC is actually decent-good. like ive said 100 different times. you must have really bad franchises in your area for them to be that bad.
I've found that the quality of Lil Caesars pizza varies greatly from store to store. The one by me is ******* awesome but I've been to others where the pizza wasn't complete trash but definitely wasn't close in terms of quality. You don't know trash pizza until you've had 7-eleven pizza
sick.gif

Pizza ain't made with water bruhs

It's dough cheese sauce

I get dough is with water but when baked the nutrients from water evaporate and it's all the same basic h two O
Just admit you don't know what you're talking about and we can all move on.

Nah lil ceasers crazy bread use to be good but last summer they changed it. And now it's like cardboard

Not a big fan of pizza chains (dominoes, papa johns, etc etc)..but I don't recall having bad pizza from a legit pizzeria spot.

There used to be a Pizza Uno place around here. Was excited to try some deep dish pizza, was extremely disappointed. One of the few times pizza let me down.

How do you guys feel about grabbing a slice from wholefoods? I think they're pretty solid.

dominos used to be the jump but they use too much garlic on the crust now. pizza hut never uses enough sauce. papa johns only good when you haven't eaten it in a minute. Jets pizza the goat as far as chain joints go.. tombstone and freschetta the best frozen ones. 

OnE of the reasons NY has the world's greatest pizza is due in part to the water. It is the best water systems in the world. Which is why NY also has the best bagels.

This is true. Pizza places and bagels around the country import water from N.Y try to get that authentic taste. 

Di Fara's :

View media item 948453

Speedy Romeo's :

View media item 948456

i like 5 minutes away from Di Faras. is it really the truth? heard its 5 dollars a slice as well

Other places really import water from NY? I'll start filling up containers now if people are buying it.

Back
Top Bottom