J Cole chin checkin Kanye & Wale? VOL False Prophets

:nerd:

if u want my honest opinion though, J. Cole just doing them old school "if da shoe fits wear it" hypothetical raps Nas used to do back then in da esco era..

now those shoes fit extremely well but until he clear da air then ehh. still fire record thou.

Ye and kanye? [emoji]129300[/emoji] Aint they the same person? Or am I missing something?

I got the Wale shots. Dude be crying on interviews when nobody feeling his **** :lol:

:nerd:

if u want my honest opinion though, J. Cole just doing them old school "if da shoe fits wear it" hypothetical raps Nas used to do back then in da esco era..

now those shoes fit extremely well but until he clear da air then ehh. still fire record thou.

Nas wasn't the only one that did those type of songs. Biggie's Kick in the Door was meant for Nas and didn't know till a couple of years later.

Last edited:
Why y'all talking about Nas? Nas knew what he was doing. Every bar was meant for a specific person. It's not his job to tell us who. We as listeners must extract it out of the music.

"Girls dog you, imagine what they feel for me. You Make hot songs but she know you steal from me"

"You wanna ball till you fall? I can help you with that"

But to get on topic. Jay may have sent J Cole to finish Kanye. Kanye told Jay not to send killers to his head, and Jay sent his top shooter to his head. Jay owes jermaine a big favor after this right here.

Yeah this was pretty corny to me

Edit: this can't be the best marketing plan his team came up with....can't be :lol:

Last edited:
:pimp:

As I said in the Cole thread......

Cole was simply telling the truth to Kanye about himself. The same **** we've been saying about Ye for years....he put in bars.

He gave more so "friendly advice" and "truth" to Wale. If I'm Wale....I wouldn't even be mad.

I think both the records Cole dropped are dope. Dude is refreshing.

I'm not going to be a little yenta and drop specific info...but I'm dead serious when I say that Wale has ZERO friends in the industry. 

Wonder what happened
Maybe it’s my fault for idolizing ****** based off the words they be rappin'
But come to find out, these ****** don’t even write they ****Hear some new style bubblin' up, then they bite the ****
nerd.gif

I thought he had good relationships with Drake & Wale? :lol: Surprised to hear him go at those 2.

Back
Top Bottom