J Cole chin checkin Kanye & Wale? VOL False Prophets

I thought he had good relationships with Drake & Wale? :lol: Surprised to hear him go at those 2.
They`re not shots tho..........Its all truth. He didnt say anything disrespectful.
So there are no truth in shots? :lol: He's criticizing them, which is surprising.

Your eyebrows would raise too if me & you were on good terms & I criticized you in front of a group of people.

Ya'll gotta stop assuming ****** are on "good terms" based on what you perceive from the outside looking in.

Just cause ****** make a few songs together or got mutual ties don't mean they "friends". 

Ya'll gotta stop assuming ****** are on "good terms" based on what you perceive from the outside looking in.

Just cause ****** make a few songs together or got mutual ties don't mean they "friends". 

They've done several several shows together, cole shouted him out on that cole summer track, drake was geeked, album drops they support each other on social media, etc, etc, etc.

I mean, it's not unreasonable to think that they're on good terms, which makes his public criticism of Drake surprising.

But I guess what you're saying isn't wrong.

Last edited:
You could replace J. Cole with Meek Mill and that same theory could apply. 

Meek-Mill-Kevin-Hart.png

The truth and what we "see" are never the same in rap. All these ****** are fake friends.

Look at Oschino revealing that State Property didn't even know each other...they all met for the first time at Hot 97. Look at Cam on Angie saying that him and Jim were never that close and that they were always business parters from the jump.

You could replace J. Cole with Meek Mill and that same theory could apply. 

Meek-Mill-Kevin-Hart.png

The truth and what we "see" are never the same in rap. All these ****** are fake friends.

Look at Oschino revealing that State Property didn't even know each other...they all met for the first time at Hot 97. Look at Cam on Angie saying that him and Jim were never that close and that they were always business parters from the jump.
I mean, that was surprising too.

But you right

I thought he had good relationships with Drake & Wale?
laugh.gif
Surprised to hear him go at those 2.
They`re not shots tho..........Its all truth. He didnt say anything disrespectful.
So there are no truth in shots?
laugh.gif
He's criticizing them, which is surprising.

Your eyebrows would raise too if me & you were on good terms & I criticized you in front of a group of people.
If your friend never criticized you y’all probably wasn’t friends from the jump. 

Who cares if it was in front of people. This ain’t 3rd grade. 

I ain't gon sit there watch my homie dig his own grave. 

Song is cool don't know how I feel about the shots at Ye and Wale though. I hope he had a conversation with Wale about the subject at some point.

If your friend never criticized you y’all probably wasn’t friends from the jump. 

I think you need to read it again. You missed it.

Criticism isn't surprising, public criticism is. If you don't like the way your boy is moving, and you decide to address it the next day, you would probably pick the phone up & talk to him privately instead of airing him out publicly in a group text or something.

But like VP pointed out, I shouldn't assume that a friendship exists b/t them.

Last edited:

I think you need to read it again. You missed it.

Criticism isn't surprising, public criticism is. If you don't like the way your boy is moving, and you decide to address it the next day, you would probably pick the phone up & talk to him privately instead of airing him out publicly in a group text or something.

But like VP pointed out, I shouldn't assume that a friendship exists b/t them.
I was speaking specifically about Wale, if the "shot" was towards him. 

I head him (Wale) say in an interview (BC) that he viewed J. Cole as one of his "real friends". Said he would go to Cole's house durning the composition of his last album.

But these *****'s is Famous.

If Wale expresses himself publicly the way J. Cole expressed in the 2nd verse , why not get checked publicly?

Word to T.I and Wayne. 

This ain't embarrassing or anything.

Its an open conversation which is Hip-Hop.

Last edited:
The part about Wale wasn't a diss at all mane.

****** sensitive if they think that was a "diss" or "shot".
It's basically a "Love Yourz" to Wale.

Now to Kanye....that was just real talk.....and **** that Kanye needs to hear. Cole definitely took a shot at him. Called the man all around a phony.

:pimp:. Cole saying exactly what needs to be said.

I'm feeling the other joint he dropped too. He covered it all. Took shots at the surbran tumblr/pitchfork rappers turned "trappers". Took shots at the dusty old head gatekeepers. And spoke the real.

He firing

If Cole never had this convo with Wale then the message isn't sincere. Just doing it for the :wow: and :pimp:

I don't care if it's shock value or not. A major rapper used his platform and kept it 100 in a song...saying **** that ALLLLLLOT of people have been saying and it worked because people are talking. I'm ok if that's a marketing plan.

If we ok w/ ****** "trolling" by doing all this weird fashion **** to get attention...I'm ok w/ this.

Last edited:
The part about Wale wasn't a diss at all mane.

****** sensitive if they think that was a "diss" or "shot".
It's basically a "Love Yourz" to Wale.

Now to Kanye....that was just real talk.....and **** that Kanye needs to hear. Cole definitely took a shot at him. Called the man all around a phony.

:pimp:. Cole saying exactly what needs to be said.

I'm feeling the other joint he dropped too. He covered it all. Took shots at the surbran tumblr/pitchfork rappers turned "trappers". Took shots at the dusty old head gatekeepers. And spoke the real.

He firing

I agree with all of this. Cole has really made me a fan since his last album.

People can call it shots of whatever but everything he said about Ye is true. I'm sure the crazy Ye stans won't like it but it needs to be said by somebody with a voice cuz everybody else keeps being PC and giving him excuses. Sometimes people gotta be called out on they BS.

Compared to the trash that circulates the air waves these days, J-Coles latest tracks are [emoji]128293[/emoji].

J-Cole and Kendrick are the only Real emcees from out the millennial generation, @ least main stream wise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom