At long last asap
Tpab
Rodeo
Darkest before dawn

Had to add ds2 too

All better then wale's joint

Last edited:
Naw let's let rappers who write their own raps have a friendly spar
TAAN was easily the best album of 2015, wale and Cole made magic with the pessimist
Best album of '15? Sit down
It was one of the best albums of 2015. Prob the best and def my favorite.

Cole will drop a solid album again with no replay value. Schoolboy got the best album this year imo, I doubt Cole's album will be better but with all the hype ppl will crown him right away.

Last edited:
Wale is really talented but hes so hit or miss at making songs. Like dude went from one of the better albums of last yr to releasing that trash mixtape a couple months ago

As for that song, he went full Lupe & turned a simple concept into some over the top unnecessary ish. Like i was feeling it for a bit & then he lost me. All in all it was ok

Idc if it was a mixtape or an album, but iyrtitl was the best collection of music released in '15. I haven't heard taan, but I know it's not better.

That q miller joint was not ******* with ds2, I'm not trynna hear that **** at all.

:lol: at iyrt being better than TAAN... coming from someone who hasn't listened.

It's one thing to have an opion, but dude is blindly stabbing in the dark.

And as an aside to homie said future will never have the best of anything when it comes to music... that man made march madness, which is quite possibly the best song ever recorded in the history of mankind. You watch your mouth.

Props to Cole, been waiting on someone to speak on him since he did Sac town dirty. TLOP was below average and nobody spoke up or said anything because it was Kanye.

With Wale... Cole's bars just gave him more publicity than he had in the last couple of years. Wale is going to benefit from it by making people listen to his music now looking for bars.

Hov and Cole aren't cool, Beyoncé is pretty much the middle man in their relationship. Cole talks to Beyoncé she sends the message to Jay. Cole sends all his material to Nas and looks to him from creative direction. When Cole contract is done he is leaving Jay with the quickness

Props to Cole, been waiting on someone to speak on him since he did Sac town dirty. TLOP was below average and nobody spoke up or said anything because it was Kanye.

With Wale... Cole's bars just gave him more publicity than he had in the last couple of years. Wale is going to benefit from it by making people listen to his music now looking for bars.

Hov and Cole aren't cool, Beyoncé is pretty much the middle man in their relationship. Cole talks to Beyoncé she sends the message to Jay. Cole sends all his material to Nas and looks to him from creative direction. When Cole contract is done he is leaving Jay with the quickness

He still hasn't got over what Jay did to him on mr nice watch huh :smh:

Last edited:
I dont remember anything about that song besides that trash beat

Meanwhile I'm just chopping off doors
Put the front on the back cause I'm back and forth
Put the front on the back of the 'bach like a boss

So I fronting on ****** when I'm backing off
Uh, what up Cole, It's your time
Let these ****** know
Adjust ya Roley's on these mutha******* ****
Whenever you ready, go!

So effortless :smh:

Last edited:

??
Pretty sure it got worse reviews than Yeezus. Don't rly understand this whole if a rapper don't talk about it in public, it means it went untnoticed.

Joint perfect for the timing since Ye went wild

Pretty sure Cole recorded this before Kanye's breakdown.

Also, people only hate Wale because he's on social media too much and he's African :lol: Musically, he's done nothing to warrant the amount of crap he gets when you got "artists" out here who can't even name a Tupac or Biggie song :x

Back
Top Bottom