J cole = new beanie siegal/peedi crack

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Is School Daze the only J.Cole song yal ever heard or somethin? J.Cole very rarely raps about college life.

He lacks passion? Seriously? Drake has more passion and charisma than him?
indifferent.gif

I think the problem here is you guys didnt listen to the entire mixtapes and are passing judgement from hearin a few songs here and there.

laugh.gif
 J.Cole no passion yall %@!!$+ is funny

School Daze is about high school anyway...

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Is School Daze the only J.Cole song yal ever heard or somethin? J.Cole very rarely raps about college life.

He lacks passion? Seriously? Drake has more passion and charisma than him?
indifferent.gif

I think the problem here is you guys didnt listen to the entire mixtapes and are passing judgement from hearin a few songs here and there.

laugh.gif
 J.Cole no passion yall %@!!$+ is funny

School Daze is about high school anyway...

lol boys just itchin to see Cole fail...smh

its other rappers w deals that yall pay no mind...no threads no nutin...but Cole, yall gotta give yall two cents?? Why?

where is the Young Chris thread, he spittin,got "chrasima"...strugglin nobody cares...where is the BoB thread, he sellin, records all over the radio...nobody cares.

funny characters

lol boys just itchin to see Cole fail...smh

its other rappers w deals that yall pay no mind...no threads no nutin...but Cole, yall gotta give yall two cents?? Why?

where is the Young Chris thread, he spittin,got "chrasima"...strugglin nobody cares...where is the BoB thread, he sellin, records all over the radio...nobody cares.

funny characters

People are putting their 2 cents in because...they actually want to see him succeed. Nobody in here has said he's wack. Nobody cares about them other _'s because nobody cares about them other _'s. Chris has his shot (kinda), BoB is wack.

People want to see Cole make it. I don't think anoybody would be suggesting he hang with vets, hook up with Bink, find some charisma...etc. if they didn't want to see him make it, if they wanted to see him fail.

People are putting their 2 cents in because...they actually want to see him succeed. Nobody in here has said he's wack. Nobody cares about them other _'s because nobody cares about them other _'s. Chris has his shot (kinda), BoB is wack.

People want to see Cole make it. I don't think anoybody would be suggesting he hang with vets, hook up with Bink, find some charisma...etc. if they didn't want to see him make it, if they wanted to see him fail.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

DING DING DING DING!!

DING DING DING DING!!

None of yall _'s hatin on J.Cole haven't said a word in any other thread... not even the official J.Cole thread...

and ScottHallwithaPick gave a "
pimp.gif
" to Yola in another thread. Your arguments are now null and void.
laugh.gif

Just like Cole said, everyone is now a critic.
30t6p3b.gif

Listen to whole mixtapes and not popular songs from them.

None of yall _'s hatin on J.Cole haven't said a word in any other thread... not even the official J.Cole thread...

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

To me even his popular songs are good. Where I'm not a fan of most artists popular songs.

And how are people gonna say he has no swag? He always is rapping about being the best in the game, if anything he's feeling himself TOO much.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

To me even his popular songs are good. Where I'm not a fan of most artists popular songs.

And how are people gonna say he has no swag? He always is rapping about being the best in the game, if anything he's feeling himself TOO much.

Word Lil B , thats what yall like? Thats what yall call charisma ?

When i see Lil B I see a bufoon, straight up garbage rap...setting the game back type !!$.

Nobody trying to force people to like Cole, its just the logic thats silly....Hes boring or all he raps about is college.
But Cudi and Wiz are exciting, or they rap about many different things ? Not at all.

If u want him change his subject matter, then you should be listening to some other rapper.

Word Lil B , thats what yall like? Thats what yall call charisma ?

When i see Lil B I see a bufoon, straight up garbage rap...setting the game back type !!$.

Nobody trying to force people to like Cole, its just the logic thats silly....Hes boring or all he raps about is college.
But Cudi and Wiz are exciting, or they rap about many different things ? Not at all.

If u want him change his subject matter, then you should be listening to some other rapper.

As a person/character, Cudi is less "boring" than most rappers.

From being super stupid drunk unable to walk, to jumping off stage to punch fans, to getting arrested for coke and breaking a broads cell, to being dumb high on 106 ignoring all their questions, to the Erase Me video, to backstage footage of him smoking and whatnot, to the Complex interview about Wale, HBO show...etc. He does stuff. He lives up to the whole "rager" image. And it works.

All those things are entertaining to see.

And his music isn't boring. (Might not like it but it's not "boring")
He's the only one from that class that's on his 2nd album. And he did 180 out the gate this time.

So...yea...

From being super stupid drunk unable to walk, to jumping off stage to punch fans, to getting arrested for coke and breaking a broads cell, to being dumb high on 106 ignoring all their questions, to the Erase Me video, to backstage footage of him smoking and whatnot, to the Complex interview about Wale, HBO show...etc. He does stuff. He lives up to the whole "rager" image. And it works.

He's the only one from that class that's on his 2nd album. And he did 180 out the gate this time.

So...yea...

So...yea...
Same thing im saying about J Cole , you might not like it but its not boring.

I dont rock with Cudi so i dont listen to him...Im not gonna sit around and think of different scenarios for me to like his music.
'' Yooo Cudi should hang with 50 so he can be more gangsta, or hang with Jay so he can be more lyrical ''...He is what he is, same with Cole if he bores you keep it movin.

Back
Top Bottom