J23 - Jordan iPhone/Android app I'm working on **UPDATE: FINALLY RELEASED!**

Just bought the app it's pretty cool. Are you going add pictures of different color ways of Jordan's.

yea this app is great...to add more i would suggest more pics of all the retro j's with their release dates (kinda how some of the websites have them)

^ sorry haven't been on NT in a bit. I will check what's up with the push notifications.

just submitted an updated release to Apple. should hopefully be out within a week. a few features:
  • Offline support
  • More sharing options (Twitter, Facebook, Text Message)
  • Added Spanish, French, Italian, and Portuguese language translations
  • Push notification reminders for shoes you "Favorite"

A dollar...lol i can look all this information up in safari, Better websites with better interface's.

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

A dollar...lol i can look all this information up in safari, Better websites with better interface's.
^ to each their own, lots of people have liked the app so far...

Originally Posted by airberg

This app is good [although push notifications still don't work
devil.gif
], and I think .99¢ is a more than fair price.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by airberg

This app is good [although push notifications still don't work
devil.gif
], and I think .99¢ is a more than fair price.
thanks man, push notifications should be fixed in this upcoming version (whenever Apple approves it). i am 99% sure of it this time.

The app is pretty handy, and plus .99 is nothing. It's convenient when I want to have all the releases in one place without Googling it.

Let me know when you release a free version.
Just throw ads on the free/public version and people who paid the .99 get ad-free. Probably make more money on free version in long run anyways. And not much extra coding to add in ads somewhere. (just no pop-up notification ads)

Originally Posted by TomDom

just got it. cant wait to scope it out
Originally Posted by DZaster

The app is pretty handy, and plus .99 is nothing. It's convenient when I want to have all the releases in one place without Googling it.
thanks for downloading, i appreciate the support.

just added about 30-40 shoes for July and August. still amazes me the amount of shoes Jordan releases every month.

I have the app. Very nice work. Clean and easy to use. Keep up the good work! You should do one for Nike releases like LeBron's and Kobes

Back
Top Bottom