Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

I'm shocked he pulled off such a strong lineup amidst all of the other ******* :lol:

I mean did he though? None of these N in attendance lol migos in London right now

Blink 182 was actually planning on showing up. That alone :lol:

But if the rest is fraud he's about to have a stack of lawsuits.

I would assume he wouldn't advertise those artists if they weren't actually booked. But who knows.

Blink 182 was actually planning on showing up. That alone :lol:

But if the rest is fraud he's about to have a stack of lawsuits.

I would assume he wouldn't advertise those artists if they weren't actually booked. But who knows.

Even though they took on 250,000 on ticket sales would that even cover the costs of event? I think they blew they load on the lineup and couldn't cover the rest

Fyre Fest, which was set up in the Bahamas, was billed as a luxury festival with tickets that started at $1,500 and went all the way up to $250,000 for packages that supposedly including airfare and luxury villas.

:x

Blink - 182 is fire cuz.

Y'all haven't heard their latest album? :nerd:

But they def sensed something amiss and removed themselves from it.

This must be a prank!!!! however...
roll.gif

tenor.gif

Came in here to say this, but you beat me to it. 
roll.gif

Man I wish I could see somebody live streaming over there. Everybody search the internet for videos of this event. 
*** If you're at work like me... don't just type in Videos of Fyre into google.. totally NSFW!!  Almost sent me left!*** 

The thing is now that its out, people gonna be posting all kinds of random s*** about the festival and they not even there.

I dont get how they didnt know before now that it wasnt going to work out. I really want to believe that all the stuff just didnt arrive on time for them to pug on the festival.

If not, then did they really believe theyd be able to get away with this. My goodness this is a just terrible.

From their website ... its cancelled

View media item 2419126

Back
Top Bottom