Jackie Robinson West Little League World Series.

laugh.gif

Sucks, but, they cheated and got busted.

laugh.gif
at people trying to justify it.

Especially the "why did the losing coach report them? Sore loser" comments you see on social media.

I'll be the first to say that do what you have to do to win, whatever you have to do. However, if you are skirting the rules, you get away with it... great. You get busted, face the pied piper.
true true...sucks dude snitched though just off the strength of how much it actually happens in lil league 
laugh.gif

and to the Iowa dude ...you're in Iowa so I doubt they would have strict rules about what high school you have to go too (no shots)

It appears about half the states allow open enrollment, but it's mostly low populated, rural states.

That's what I was saying. Kids can open enroll into another school district (that's their "choice") while in little league they can't make that decision.
Lol.. Nah. That's not how public schools work..

You go to school according to the district you stay in.. It ain't no gray area..

People bend the rules to go to school anywhere they want, obviously.. But high schools arent like colleges where you choose where you want to go, it's predetermined by your location...

Is it just me, or is there always some kinda scandal or cheating going on in the LLWS? Seems like every season there's something shady going on..
Not true. Many examples but Oakland public high schools for one are 100% open enrollment.  

Last edited:
Down here in SJ it's by district. Kids would just use other people's addresses tho.

:lol:

Sucks, but, they cheated and got busted.

:lol: at people trying to justify it.

Especially the "why did the losing coach report them? Sore loser" comments you see on social media.

I'll be the first to say that do what you have to do to win, whatever you have to do. However, if you are skirting the rules, you get away with it... great. You get busted, face the pied piper.

Yup was very cringe worthy seeing that conference with jesse jackson and the little kid saying it doesnt matter cuz they all knew they won. That is no way to raise your kid and have him believe they didnt do anything wrong.

Thats how kids become very jaded grown ups

Last edited:
Not true. Many examples but Oakland public high schools for one are 100% open enrollment.  

I never knew such a thing. My bad @isu..I just figured everyone used somebody else's address when they wanted to go to school out of district....

That's good that Chicagos mayor is giving them championship rings still. He's a stand up dude for that and it's a good decision...adults failed these kids multiple times, they deserve a happy ending..

I never knew such a thing. My bad @isu..I just figured everyone used somebody else's address when they wanted to go to school out of district....

That's good that Chicagos mayor is giving them championship rings still. He's a stand up dude for that and it's a good decision...adults failed these kids multiple times, they deserve a happy ending..

Don't get it twisted. It's an election year for Rahm. He is using these kids for votes.

Back
Top Bottom