***JANUARY 2009 WDYWT Vol. Bring in the NEW YEAR w/some HEAT!!!*** No Pic Quoting!

wally, those trainers are pretty dope. it has a nice subtle colorway to it
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I know this is mad random but I havent seen any one wearing the OG Iversons with the "beehive thingy" on the midsole (white/red was the bestcolorway). Im not really a fan of Reeboks but they had to be one of the most comfortable kicks to ball in. If you got em' break em' out!

Today to do some jogging.
Jordan Trunner
27xoyhk.jpg

Later Had To Spread Love The Brooklyn Way.
Biggie T
Seven Jeans
Lance Mountain Blazers
aa9hu8.jpg
28btnci.jpg

2b4o06.jpg

Listening To
2e39vg1.jpg

YO!
Jordan Trunner
pimp.gif

I LOVE those shoes. Mine are so beat... had them on a few weeks ago. I wish they'd retro those... They retro'd the freaking LX's.

DF!!!

thanks for the comments & bday wishes; 5VERSE5, DUNQRICO, EDUNPEAL, spenserhawk, SkavengerBran, DNeou20, XkrispyELI & MrMcfly85.
school & celebrate with my cousin.
*recycled

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Jordan Trunner
pimp.gif

I LOVE those shoes. Mine are so beat... had them on a few weeks ago. I wish they'd retro those... They retro'd the freaking LX's.

DF!!!
man who you telling ant i want another pair and the blue ones too.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

I just realized that its page 72 and I dont think Ive seen ty post all week...

anyways today.

Brandon, i dont think i've seen Ty post since like mid-December...on NT & the LDRS site..prolly been busy moving, setting up, and opening the new store

If I recall correctly, he doesn't post during the winter months because of business tripsand other matters related to business...

Hey. I posted my collection and didn't introduce myself.......I'm Alex.
nice fits to everyone!
sweater/jeans/nikes......sorry for the big picture....
embarassed.gif

Yo Youngsk8 good looks on that Biggie/ Sinatra remix! Any other good remixes like this with 2pac, Jay-Z or anyone else? KVN

Back
Top Bottom