Jay-z wouldn't have had a career if Biggie and Pac didn't die - snoop

Yea I stopped right there.
what, you one of dem Pac stans that think Beyonce would be with Pac if he was still alive? 
roll.gif

great job OP, snoop aint saying nothing no other 90's rapper has said about people who rapping after they died.

styles p interview has a clearly view on the subject, its with combat jack, check that out.

what, you one of dem Pac stans that think Beyonce would be with Pac if he was still alive? 
roll.gif
Nah .. She just another overrated high yella broad to me.

But whose to say that if Big or Pac was still alive they would even be ******g around nah'mean?

Alot of ***** capitalized off their death and were able to fill that void they left ( ESP Big's ) Jay was That one

Pac Void is really unfillable because he was more of an incredible mind socially ..

Who's to say that if Pac and Big was alive that Jay wouldn't even be in a position that he is now?

And your whole reasoning in it'self is idiotic ..

"Jay Z did his thing cuz of his business and relationship with beyonce"

**** does his broad have to do with anything that is being discussed?

Snoop Dogg is the most popular rapper of all time.... thats not tangible and cant really be measured less you go around asking everyone if they know who Snoop is (which they prolly do) Thats the only think he has over Jay Z. But if J holds on to Beyonce long enough and keeps pissin off CNN n White House officials, Snoop wont have that recognition for long

Last edited:
roll.gif
I shouldn't even had said all I said..

at the end of the day ..

You are a grown man who stated since he's dating beyonce , Jay would be just as big as Pac and Big.

roll.gif

Last edited:
Nah homie your trippin.

Maybe your to young to realize the impact them two dudes had. Either that or your a Jay-z Stan.
i know they were both big in the hip hop world, but they both got overrated after their deaths.
Nah .. She just another overrated high yella broad to me.

But whose to say that if Big or Pac was still alive they would even be ******g around nah'mean?

Alot of ***** capitalized off their death and were able to fill that void they left ( ESP Big's ) Jay was That one

Pac Void is really unfillable because he was more of an incredible mind socially ..

Who's to say that if Pac and Big was alive that Jay wouldn't even be in a position that he is now?

And your whole reasoning in it'self is idiotic ..

"Jay Z did his thing cuz of his business and relationship with beyonce"

**** does his broad have to do with anything that is being discussed?
i'm saying Jay-Z being the business man that he is, made him more recognizable and popular.

not as a member of Suns, he made it as a Magic plus it's fans voting (Snoop would make it too, if it was up to fans, while you have someone like Black Thought not even be on the team). Good comparison.

So what, he hasn't made jack ish by himself in years. He even got ghostwriters making tracks for him, he admitted it in an interview a while back.

I'm a Nas stan myself, but Jay-Z did his thing because of his business and his relationship with Beyonce. Jay-Z before his retirement wasn't as BIG as he is now, but when started to date Beyonce and came back in too the rap game after a small break, he dun took the business ish to a whole another level. Your telling me Pac would be rich like Jay or Biggie who had Diddy controlling the business while he rapping? Jay-Z took care of both things, with Dame, but snaked him in the end.
Yea I stopped right there.
i would've repped you had you used da correct gif...
Dame-Sigh.gif

when is jay-z stans gonna give dame dash his damn credit..he RAN ROCAFELLA

and put jay-z in position to win.

Last edited:

at the end of the day ..

You are a grown man who stated since he's dating beyonce , Jay would be just as big as Pac and Big.

roll.gif
he was already as big as Pac or Big (before their deaths of course, cuz they got overrated after) after his 3rd album, he had the whole world going crazy after the Hardknock Life Track

Dame-Sigh.gif

*Shrugs*

I use what I got man ..

Dame-Sigh.gif

I gave him credit, I said Jay-Z snaked Dame in the end.
NO .. NO .. NO
mean.gif
 then how did he get so popular? If it wasn't for his 500 Million net worth, you think he would be chilling with Obama?
Snoop Dogg is the most popular rapper of all time.... thats not tangible and cant really be measured less you go around asking everyone if they know who Snoop is (which they prolly do) Thats the only think he has over Jay Z. But if J holds on to Beyonce long enough and keeps pissin off CNN n White House officials, Snoop wont have that recognition for long
I think Eminem is more popular than Snoop Dogg

he was already as big as Pac or Big (before their deaths of course, cuz they got overrated after) after his 3rd album, he had the whole world going crazy after the Hardknock Life Track

Pac and big were long gone when Hard knock Life dropped 

FOH 

which leads to what I said again .. he blew cuz he filled a void that Big left , he himself admitted that.

You're either trolling , very young or an idiot ..

I'm leaning toward all 3.

at the end of the day ..

roll.gif

roll.gif

jay-z..as big as PAC?! when pac was breathing and walking on earth?!
laugh.gif

da jay-z wasn't even as big as Ma$e until 1998, and even THEN he was STILL playing second fiddle to DMX

i dont even like pac like that, but to say jay-z was on ANY LEVEL seeing eye to eye with pac is delusional revisited history.

c'mon b...

samples%202pac%20all%20eyez%20on%20me%20large.jpg

jay-z barely went 1x plat da same year this **** went went like 7x plat

roll.gif

jay-z..as big as PAC?! when pac was breathing and walking on earth?!
laugh.gif

da jay-z wasn't even as big as Ma$e until 1998, and even THEN he was STILL playing second fiddle to DMX

i dont even like pac like that, but to say jay-z was on ANY LEVEL seeing eye to eye with pac is delusional revisited history.

c'mon b...

samples%202pac%20all%20eyez%20on%20me%20large.jpg

jay-z barely went 1x plat da same year this **** went went like 7x plat

U tell me who the fans came to see?

The album went number 1 for 4 weeks and knock off Miseducation of Lauyrn Hill in 1998, and this was in the fall it did go plat at the end of the year.

and what level u mean? In terms of rap skills or popularity? Jay Z would eat Pac food in terms of rap skills.
Pac and big were long gone when Hard knock Life dropped 

FOH 

which leads to what I said again .. he blew cuz he filled a void that Big left , he himself admitted that.

You're either trolling , very young or an idiot ..

I'm leaning toward all 3.
I said after his 3rd album which was Vol 2......Hard Knock Life u dumbass he was big as Pac and Biggie (before their deaths). So before Pac got murked in Vegas, and Before Biggie went back to Cali.

Pac, and Biggie fans don't even like Jay, so I don't know what your getting at fam. Your acting like Biggie stans hop on Jay's **** after Biggie death, and btw Biggie wasn't too loved in the streets cause a lot of his songs were poppy, ask any hip hop fan, and they will tell you the same thing. Wu-Tang dissed him, and a lot of other artist cuz he was a happy go lucky type of dude.

Last edited:
If Pac was still alive, he'd be doing reality tv shows on VH1. If not that, he'd pull a weezy. Hell if wayne died in 08 they'd be looking at him how they look at pac.

I gave him credit, I said Jay-Z snaked Dame in the end.

:smh:  then how did he get so popular? If it wasn't for his 500 Million net worth, you think he would be chilling with Obama?
I think Eminem is more popular than Snoop Dogg

If you ask ppl bout Eminem, most ppl will nod cus they thinkin bout candy. Snoop has been and is EVERYWHERE. TV, Movies, Adult Movies, Music, Web.... Top charts and sales, set off the government, had a highly publicized trial ppl still remember, was front page with the whole East/ West crap. Yea Em > Snoop in everything, cept popularity.

how was jay-z as big as PAC ON ANY LEVEL while pac was ALIVE?
roll.gif

reasonable doubt went double WOOD compared to all eyez on me in da same year...c'mon b

jay-z stans is da worst... you sound like you're just too young to remember...

im MAD da resident Nas fan has to defend pac against da ridiculousness of jay-z revisionist.

jay-z's first magazine cover didn't come TILL pac and big were pushing daisies..

Last edited:
Don't you lame n's ever get tired of arguing the same nonsense? If if was a fifth I swear lol. N's predicting the future, saying what would of happen. N's also out here editing the past to buoy their arguments. Jokes I swear. By ya'll logic I have Biggie to blame for the Nets being in Brooklyn infringing on my Knicks territory smh.

how was jay-z as big as PAC ON ANY LEVEL while pac was ALIVE?
roll.gif

reasonable doubt went double WOOD compared to all eyez on me in da same year...c'mon b

jay-z stans is da worst... you sound like you're just too young to remember...

im MAD da resident Nas fan has to defend pac against da ridiculousness of jay-z revisionist.

jay-z's first magazine cover didn't come TILL pac and big were pushing daisies..
u are stupid son. I said Jay Z after his 3rd album (Hard Knock Life) was as big as Pac and Biggie before they were killed. Understand?

So what if it went double wood? Illmatic did too, and it ***** on anything Pac or and arguably Biggie made.

Like I said before, I am not a Jay-Z fan 
laugh.gif
, i actually bump more Biggie than him.

Dude I ***** with Nas heavy my ***** Word to Star and Buc Wild. 

What does he doing on the mag cover in his first year have to do with anything? I said after his 3rd year, which he put out Vol 2 Hard Knock he was as big as Biggie and Pac before they got killed.

Jay-Z is only NOW as big as Pac and Big were back then.

Hov ain't have child soldiers in Africa singin Hard Knock Life and Big Pimpin'.

Wasn't no Rocafella Army fighting in Liberia.

Last edited:
Used to be a Jay stan but the more I think about it, the truer it rings.

Jay would be a second tier cat with a cult following like Rae or AZ if BIG and Pac was still alive.

His career was built on hype. He's really a no frills type MC.

His flash and marketing propelled him to superstar status.

Back
Top Bottom