JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

Those 4s look so bad in person. They look like red cardboard, bad color blocking, just bad all around. I thought the material would at least look like the motorboat jones'. The colors are just too bright on these, if these were a deeper color red maybe, but that fire red & grey ruined them.

As more people see them in person the more the hype flatlines, these will sit in July.

seems like Fire Red CW's seem to sit a little longer than darker colored J's.  not saying they will sit for days.   they will sell out online of course, but if you're going for them the day of RD at 8 AM, i can't see you NOT getting them.   restocks are also a sneaker enthusiasts best friend the past year.   not worried about the Fire Red 3 and 5 (black tongue) release later this year.   Easy COP  =P

Pics? Thinking about picking up either the cool grey or 2002 true blue. The website I want to get em off of aint answering if the TBs are still wearable.
Honestly, i dont even know how to post pics and all that jazz. i'm too old and not into computers and smart phones like you young guns. But trust me, the back tab on my Cool Grey 3's is a definite rust color developing over the grey. I saw a dude at the mall one day whose CG 3's were doin the same. Think ive seen pics on the net too so try that. Its a damn shame but them thangs are still clean and love to wear mine. Get compliments all day.

Word? IMO they look that way in pics. When I look at them I think of what could have been. The photoshops and Melo's version look a lot better.
I agree. Its just so hard for me to pass on a IV. Even its worst colorways are still okay. IVs has the highest percentage of colorways that I like.

Honestly, i dont even know how to post pics and all that jazz. i'm too old and not into computers and smart phones like you young guns. But trust me, the back tab on my Cool Grey 3's is a definite rust color developing over the grey. I saw a dude at the mall one day whose CG 3's were doin the same. Think ive seen pics on the net too so try that. Its a damn shame but them thangs are still clean and love to wear mine. Get compliments all day.

I get you. I asked about this in the local facebook group since I am thinking of copping for $350 + shipping. Looks like it cracks pretty easily even for IIIs tho :/

anyway (not to derail the thread):
7UH5ML3h.jpg

attachment.php

These have been out for 6-7 years so still discoloring slower than white heeltabs

Lol those IV's WILL NOT sit, trust me! There's a lot of hype and anticipation already for them. I can only imagine the IG pics that are coming when they release...lol

Have you seen them in person?

These will probably be like the squadron blue 13s, maybe they sell a little better & only sit in certain areas but its an L for them. Toro 4s don't have the support of being an OG cw, and its a fact that retro+ take longer to sell out, pair that with JB's overproduction of the 4s & these will sit. Remember, even the fire red 4s, which had pretty much the same hype & was a better looking shoe, had trouble selling out.

These will either sit or be restocked to death.

Any St Louis area heads in here? I'm gonna be in the loo when the 3's drop meaning I can't cop at my local spot (where I can usually come in at any point on release day and cop no problem). Any low key spots in the area that may not have the hype or following as others? Just trying to gauge if its even worth a try while I'm in town or just take my chances online. Gotta plan ahead.

I agree. Its just so hard for me to pass on a IV. Even its worst colorways are still okay. IVs has the highest percentage of colorways that I like.
I get you. I asked about this in the local facebook group since I am thinking of copping for $350 + shipping. Looks like it cracks pretty easily even for IIIs tho :/

anyway (not to derail the thread):
7UH5ML3h.jpg

attachment.php

These have been out for 6-7 years so still discoloring slower than white heeltabs
Ay, yeah thats another thing too i forgot to mention---the cracking. Mine are crackin a lil bit and I've prob only worn em ten times total. I've got so many other pairs I wear they only see the light of day a few times a year.

This will release while I am in Europe and I really dont want to pay Englands price for Jordans on those IVs. Its a retail or bust shoe for me and paying european prices is practically paying resale price

I still need those blk 4's, iam getting mixed feeling on quality from people, do they hold up well? or  does the paint chip with few wears, still have my white cements In great condition, no major crease or paint cracking so far, love the quality,

I havent worn mine yet but I have seen many busted pairs that are practically brand new. I have also seen many worn pairs with little cracking. Its luck of the draw on those ones

Back
Top Bottom