JB Fire Red Fall - 2013

^Prices are down to 270 give or take on my fb. I think they made more of these than the grapes. I dont think I have seen this many pairs of any jordan break the release date like this

Team early i suggest yall go check out da grey market theead cause dats what yall getting. Teamgrey smh

Why cuz they have shoes that were made behind Nikes back that are indistinguishable from ones made with Nikes permission considering they are made the same exact way, in the same exact factories, with the same exact materials? Or cuz they aren't brand loyalist?

Last edited:
no. dey are basically fakes. would you wear unathorized condoms?
Your logic is incredible.....

No Im just kidding, that is the dumbest comparison I've ever read

But if you want an answer if they are the same quality, same materials, same manufacturing process, same plants, and indistinguishable from the "real" thing but made in an extra run that Durex don't know about I wouldnt care.

Last edited:
Again how do we know everything da same as wat da real shoes go through. Do you happen to work at one of dese facorories or have inside knowledge? You claiming everything da same when you have no source. I can say da sky is red? Would you believe me?

Last edited:
That was pretty funny though ill give you that

Yes! It had me rolling. Good one. I don't advocate for fakes....but I don't see how unauthorize equal fake. If Samsung make a TV, but it is sold out the backdoor of the factory instead of the floor in Walmart....is that a fake TV? No, basically it is just a stolen TV.....but not fake

Again how do we know everything da same as wat da real shoes go through. Do you happen to work at one of dese facorories or have inside knowledge? You claiming everything da same when you have no source. I can say da sky is red? Would you believe me?
View media item 204320

To each his own I guess, whatever you need to tell yourself to feel better about wearing fakes.

I don't own a single pair of unauthorized sneakers. I don't condone buying fakes, but it is isn't fake. I approve of them and would cop and rock but have never been given the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom